More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by extreme1000 extreme1000

What Universe is the Corruptor in?

The Marvel Universe

In a universe as filled with powerful people as this one was, The Corruptor had to pick his target carefully.

But, luckily for him, there were a lot of targets.

Even the weakest target would get him exactly what he wanted: power and access.

The only issue was the amount of teams in this world, they were almost all close knit and that created it's own problems.

The upside of that is that he was pretty sure that all he needed was one opening to corrupt a team member, then the rest would quickly fall.

He shuffled around the streets, waiting for a very important meeting that he had scheduled.

He mind wondered back to recent events.

He'd corrupted a politician and that was how he was going to get access to his target.

Mark Hanson was respected a new fighter for the people, he allied himself with mutants and the like.

Superheros seemed to be slowly gravitating towards him due to his support of them.

After the Corruptor got to him, however, he was now fucking as many of his female staffers as he could.

Mark was a changed man now, a man that would do whatever the Corruptor wanted him to.

That was his way of thanking him for freeing him from morality.

And now, Mark had agreed to set him up with a meeting with his target.

He'd told the target that The Corruptor was a concerned citizen, in need of dire help.

The target, 100 percent believing Mark, almost immediately agreed to meet with him.

They were walking right into The Corruptor's trap, almost guaranteeing him success.

But he was smart enough to know that nothing was guaranteed to him.

Especially in this world.

He was powerful, but he knew there were people around who were more powerful than him.

If everything went to plan, there would be enough cracks in the armor for him to start going after the most powerful targets he could get.

But that was for later.

He checked his watch and quickly made his way to Mark's office.

It was time for his big meeting.

Who is his Target?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)