More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Giggles Giggles

Which story would you like to read?

The Man in the Mirror

"How much did you pay for that thing?" Will asked as Noel lugged the massive mirror through the front door.

"Like $2 bucks man. It was a total steal, like the guy selling it wanted to get rid of it." Noel said, placed the mirror in the corner of their small living room.

"Yeah no wonder, that thing's so fucking ugly man." Will said, putting his cereal bowl in the sink, "Do you really need to put that in _our _living room."

"It's not like we have a whole lot of other furniture competing for the space." He said looking at the dingy couch and the tv stand without a TV. "And besides, it's not like we have room in either of our rooms."

"Fine, I guess..." Will said, "Since you carried it up four flights of stairs, I guess it would be rude of me to just make you get rid of it."

"Thanks man," Noel said turning to look at his reflection. He flexed his arm, "With these bad boys, it was no problem."

"Whatever bone brain," Will said grabbing his keys, "I need to go to the grocery store, need anything?"

"A girlfriend?" Noel said, "And maybe a tall dark handsome stranger for you," Noel smirked as Will rolled his eyes.

"You know I regret coming out to you sometimes," Will said and Noel just smirked.

"I am ally, you deserve to get some man ass." Noel said.

"Yeah, whatever Noel." Will said turning around and closing the door behind him.

"I SUPPORT YOU BRO!" Noel laughed as Will left. Still smiling he turned around to look back at the mirror. "Yeah, I deserve some ass too." He says squeezing his arm. "Look at how powerful these guns are." He felt his phone buzz. It was Mandy, his girlfriend.

_"I miss you baby." _Mandy wrote.

"Miss you too baby," He wrote and then, acting quickly took his shirt off and snapped a selfie in the mirror.

"Got a new mirror," Noel texts Mandy, sending her the photo.

"oooh, make's you look good." Mandy said, "Wish I had a mirror to look at all of this," She sent a picture of her boobs. Noel could feel himself getting hard.

"Holy fuck," He said taking stripping naked, "You're fucking hot little bitch aren't you," Noel replied by sending a photo of his cock. The two continued to exchange photos.

"Damn, I want to fuck you so fucking bad," he said, as he jacked off to his phone. He put the phone on the ground. Leaning one hand on the mirror and the other jacking his cock. "Holy shit that feels good,"

When suddenly...

What happens

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)