More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Uwe37073 Uwe37073

Which Storyline?

The Loyalty tester

POV Samantha

"Well, Tim and I are going to get married in two weeks, so it would be nice if you and Tim can plan the further preparations together" I say confidently to my best friend Rachel.

"Why should I do that with Tim, why don't we both do this together?" Asks Rachel, running one hand through her long, voluminous black hair and looking at me questioningly through her dark eyes.

"It would be nice if you can get to know each other a little better and I can do the rest for the location with my mother ... well and maybe you could do me a favor" I say meekly.

"Samantha what is it?" Rachel asks me worried.

"You know that I'm a little afraid that Tim might leave me or find a better woman than me and that's why I thought ... um ... that maybe you could try something how faithful Tim is to me" I say in a voice that is getting lower and lower while I feel myself blushing.

"Sam are you serious? You have been happy together for 2 years, how did you come up with something like that? Tim is probably the nicest guy in the world, he would definitely not do anything ... and how do you even imagine that? Should I throw myself around his neck?“ Rachel asks me with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

“I know it's totally stupid but I love him so much and because he's so nice I'm afraid of losing him. Can't you just pull him out of the reserve? So dress a little more provocatively and flirt with him a little and see how he reacts .... you shouldn't fall around his neck, just test something ... Rachel I need you“ I say still deeply ashamed and look at mine longtime best friend who looks at me irritated.

“Well, Sam, I'll do this for you. But I have to tell you that it will be a waste of time because Tim loves you and he's just a great guy” Rachel says firmly.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! I know it's stupid and superfluous, but I just need confirmation that he will be with me forever before I marry this man in two weeks” I say and hug my busty friend who towers a few inches above me. As we hug, her large, full breasts press against my medium-sized breasts and I feel Rachel's exotic curvaceous body on mine for a moment.

“That a woman at the age of 28 and with a body like this cannot find a man, unimaginable” It goes briefly through my head before we end our hug and make our way towards the car.

*****************************

POV Tim

"Hey darling, we are back" I hear the voice of my future wife Samantha and immediately turn the television off.

"Hi honey, hi Rachel" I call back.

A little later the two women step into the living room and into my field of vision. First I look at my fiancée, who glares at me in love with her blue eyes. Her long blonde hair is tied together in a simple ponytail and reveals her cute face with big blue eyes, a small snub nose and beautiful lips. When I look deeper I see that today she has decided to wear a simple shirt that is not particularly tight and therefore does not emphasize her slim body with the medium-sized breasts. Otherwise Samantha has opted for simple blue jeans that end in white sneakers. All in all, a really sweet sight from my future wife.

When I look next to her, I immediately look into the dark seductive eyes of her best friend Rachel. Rachel has Spanish roots and is therefore blessed with a natural brownish skin tone, which makes her look very exotic. Unlike my wife, she has black hair that falls wavy around her expressive face with full, sensual lips, where you immediately have to look into her dark eyes, which immediately send a shiver down your spine. Rachel decided to wear today a body-hugging dress that perfectly emphasizes her sporty but extremely curvy body. A large V-neckline reveals her massive breasts, which protrude round and plump from her body. Looking deeper, the dress lies close to her flat stomach and then arches back around her shapely hips. The dress ends about a hand's breadth above her knees and reveals her elegant brown legs which lead into black high heels. All in all an extremely seductive sight for those who are not getting married soon.

"Tim, we have to discuss something. You and Rachel will do the further planning for the wedding together, while I take care of the location with my mother" says my fiancée suddenly and I look at the two women in amazement.

What’s next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)