More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by deepedia deepedia

The Salon Captives Ch. 3

The Little Sister ' Resistance

CHAPTER 3 PART 1: Erika Wang

Erika Wang was the youngest daughter of the Wang family. 20 years old, a university student of Science Major. Since she was a child, she knew that she was different from her peers. Her mother called her gifted genius, but with that title came along her parent's expectations. She learned a lot of things ranging from academic matter and non-academic, as typical in an Asian family; she had learned to play piano and violin, taking a ballet course, and few other things her parent expected her to learn. As a child, she wasn't much sociable person both because her mind that knew too much above her peers and packed schedule of afterschool lessons. The person she closest with was her eldest sister because she was the one that she spent most of the time with.

Her routines stayed the same until she reached teenage ages, the age of rebel. When she was in High School, she found something that piqued her interest: cheerleader. Her interest was placed toward the cheerleader and not the cheerleading itself. She found that the stereotypes people placed on most cheerleaders as a way to break from her dull and boring day of studying something that she held no interest in. Vapid, vain, popular, bitchy, simple-minded, those kinds of stereotypes people thought of cheerleaders. Being a cheerleader was her ticket to shake off people's expectations from her as she grew tired of it. She had fought her mother to be allowed to join her high school cheerleader club, and with her success of being admitted to the club, she escaped her previous boring study routines. She transformed herself to fit her cheerleader imagery. She wasn't resorting to acting stupid, but most of the time; she spent her time with her popular cliques who were not academically focused,so people thought that she was kinda the same with her cliques. She was still popular within the cheerleader cliques of her brain aside from her pretty face, but they didn't care a lot about the brain part. She was no longer unsociable like in Junior High School, as she had made a lot of acquaintances and few close ones that she could consider her best friends.

Time passed, Erika was now in university, while her sister graduated from law school. Despite their now busy study and social life, the sisters still maintain a strong sisterly bond. Erika had more conflict with her mother than her sister, and most of the time, her sister was on her side and that made Erika have a good opinion of her sister. Today, her sister Lisa discussed their regular girls' day out with the family. She suggested that they visited the newly opened beauty salon. They were discussing it for some minutes and then they decided that they would visit the salon for their girl's day out.


The family of three had arrived at the salon. Her sister was talking to the receptionist while she and her mother waited in the lobby. Erika found the salon's sweet-smelling perfumes interesting as they wait in the lobby.

The management must think a lot, the perfumes they use, their choice of music, all conditioned to lead people to relax.

Soon, a black man came to welcome them; he introduced himself as Dirt Edgaf Douche, their concierge for the day. Erika found his name funny.

No way that's a real name! But why did he choose to use that name, it is the Salon's gimmick?

When the tall man told them to follow him, Erika didn't forget to take a glance at the receptionist first, a plain ginger-haired woman wearing big round glasses. Erika then took a look at her nametag, 'Betty'.

Ugly Betty. Erika snickered on her mind. she put the matter of the Salon's worker employee name behind.

The concierge brought them deeper into the building, and they arrived at a long hallway.

"Our first stop is our transformational salon. Let's the professional here tamper…I mean pamper you, and give you a dazzling makeover."

The misspoken word didn't escape from Erika's hearing but she chose to regard his word as a joke for now.

Erika shifted her attention to other salon staff that already waiting for them. Unlike Betty and Douche, they didn't wear a nametag.

A blonde, brunette, and green-haired woman with similar hairstyles, and sexualized uniforms.

What is the management planning here?

Erika speculated a lot of reason from a very rational reason to outright ridiculous reason, for example, such as mind-controlled bimbo...

Why did I think too much about it? Their reputations are at stake with every weird gimmick they use, but I didn't hear that this Salon had a problem since it was opened in town. What if… She thought back to one of the ridiculous possibilities she just thought of. _No way! _She shook her head. She watched her mother and sister went with two of the three staff. Only the green-haired girl was left, so she followed her to the salon room.

Erika observed the room as she entered. The room was encased in pink color, a pink massage chair, pink-colored air coolers, and the room had a strong cotton candy smell. Bimbo room probably the first impression people would get from this room.

The staff led Erika to sit on the massage chair while she went to prepare the tools.

The comfortable massage chair, the room smell, the just-right relaxing music that suited the atmosphere was all tailored for their customer to relax and put off their guard.

Erika observed the green-haired hairstylist through the mirror reflection. She didn't make any suspicious move. After a few minutes of observation, Erika was no longer observing the staff, she closed her eyes in a relaxed manner.

Not my fault if I am taking a nap here.

--

"You are now very relaxed, let my voice guide you, my voice brings peace to your mind, and you feel very safe with me guiding you," Zoe whispered to Erika's ear.

"Go deeper into the trance…"

"You want to be closer to me."

"Getting closer to me is the most important to you."

"You want me to accept you as your best friend."

"You want my approval."

"You will believe what I said as a truth and you think that it's the best idea."

"Your best friend knows you the best."

"Obedience is a pleasure."

"Obey…"

"You will repeat the mantra when I said the trigger words: You best friend know best."

"Sink the mantra and these suggestions in the deepest part of your mind."

"You will be awake from this trance when I woke you with…"

"Well, what will you do if I already awake?" Before Zoe was able to finish her suggestion Erika interrupted her.

Zoe stood stupefied.

"It seems my suspicion was right in the place." Erika stood from her chair then began to move around.

"A sinister organization which could control people's minds."

"Did all the salon's previous customers fallen to your trap? Maybe all the local celebrities and socialites that promote this place were somewhat under your control."

"But I don't think you targeting my family randomly; this room, for example, was clearly tailored in my taste to put down my guard, who asked you to brainwash us?"

Erika picked up a tonic bottle that was placed on the table.

"Clever, this isn't your usual shampoo, isn't it? The smell of chemicals and **** was hidden by the room's strong perfume smell." She opened the lid and smelled it.

"If I may guess, this probably one of your brainwashing agents."

"Unfortunately, even if I want to live a simple life, I don't want to really be a bimbo." She closed the bottle lid and then placed it back on the table

Zoe's brain was just registering everything that happened, "Fuck me!" she cursed, at that point in time, Erika had walked toward the door.

"Okay, miss brainwasher, look like this is my win." Erika fished out her phone, "I want you to release my family, or else I will call 911 to report you!"

Zoe sighed, "Unfortunately, I don't have the authority for that."

"Then contact your boss or whoever that had the authority!"

"Okay, let me connect you with our Master." Zoe walked toward the intercom located in the other corner of the room.

"Wait! Stay there! I remind you to not do anything funny, just so you know, I'm ready to send messages regarding our situation to a lot of my contact with just one button click."

This bitch! Zoe felt annoyed, "so, what do you want me to do? Do you want to contact my Master by yourself? Fine, go here then!"

Erika looked at the intercom that was on another side of the room. She couldn't possibly give up her current advantage of just a step away from escaping the room. "Just don't do anything I deemed as suspicious, go contact your Master!"

Zoe dialed a set of numbers on the intercom.

"**** Zoe here, connect me with the Big Master, we had a code pink situation at my place."

"What is code pink? I said don't do anything suspicious!" Erika interrupted her

"I presumed yourself are Miss Erika Wang, I can hear you clearly here." A male voice was heard from the intercom.

"So, are you the mastermind behind these shenanigans? Who are you?" Erika asked.

"I'm the Master of these girls, they called me The Big Master, as for my real name…I'm not stupid enough to tell you."

"Am I the Mastermind? Truth to be told, I only offered my services to someone who needs it, at least for now."

"Who asked you to brainwash us?" Erika threw another question.

"My client's identities are secret, how can I gain their trust if I reveal that to whoever asked me?"

"Answer me! Or else…" She threatened the man.

"Miss Erika…" The Big Master interrupted her, "you are mistaken here, how a genius like you can be so sure that I will back down just because you threatened me with police? You are underestimating me too much, so I humor you by talking a few things, but I can't stand some wench threatening me."

"Let me punish an arrogant girl like you." The room suddenly sonic bombed by a loud metal scratching sound. Erika couldn't help to cover her ear with her hand. Erika felt dizzy and nausea as the sonic wave chaotically mess her body signal. It didn't stop at only the sonic bomb, the room then exploded in colorful light that changing in a quick tempo. Erika didn't last long before she succumbed and fell into seizures. On the other side of the room, Zoe was in a slightly better situation than Erika because all the Salon's staff wore earplugs all day long in work to mitigate the subliminal the salon played. The sonic bomb and the epileptic-inducing light still made her dizzy but she was able to stand her ground awake.

"Zoe, status report!" Her Master's voice appeared again as if he had expected that Erika will surely fall **** to his punishment by now.

"Subject 3 of client M had been successfully subdued."

"Tell 'the boys' to drive you and the wench back to my mansion, I love to break the genius myself."

The nausea feeling she had shrugged returned when she heard about 'The boys'. The boys were people that her Master had brainwashed like herself; they were mostly simple-minded drones that handled the rough work. They were once husband, son, father, boyfriend, or any male that had a close relationship with the women in the Big Master harem, but both 'The boys' and the harem slaves didn't have any recollection of each other except if their Master asked them to temporary remember their past, the only feeling left for the harem slaves were instinctual repulsion and disgust toward 'The boys' as their Master had programmed in their mind.

Zoe could only follow her master's order. She dialed the intercom once again.

"This is Zoe from the salon front, sent three of the boys to the pink salon room, Master had some command."

Zoe looked at the fainted Erika, she spat at her to show her discontent. Done with venting her frustration, Zoe sat down in the massaging chair to take a rest while waiting for 'The boys' to come.


Erika was jolted awake. She found herself could only do minimum neck movement as she was strapped tight on the chair.

"Welcome to my laboratory, Ms. Erika." Erika was able to recognize that the voice belonged to one that called himself the Big Master, "This lab had better equipment and tech than the one we had at Salon, I trust these are sufficient to sate your curiosity as we will let you get first-hand experiences from the machinery."

"With all your investment in the machinery, you might able to contribute to a greater purpose, like curing incurable brain diseases or something…" Erika mocked the man, she tried her best to make herself calmed down because she didn't want to show her captor that she panicked inside.

"I want to brainwash and mind control people though, let the matter of curing disease handled by noble and good people, but I am certainly not one of them."

"So, miss genius, I will give you a chance, let's play a game, if you able to remain clear-headed at the end of the game, I will release you and your family, if you lose…well, you probably end up as dumb as rock bimbo and don't care about your family anymore."

The machinery around the room began to hum; a metal helmet was placed upon her head, encasing her entire face.


Erika found herself floating in a white world.

"Welcome to our virtual world, Miss Erika, I'm EVIE, The Big Master's personal AI and your tutorial fairy." Erika could hear the mechanical women voice although there was no one aside from her in the white world

"I will brief you about the game we about to play."

The white world began to transform, she was now in someone's room. A woman's room. Erika observed the room, she certain that she was in a woman's room from the look of it. Vibrators and a big black dildo that was left on the bed give away the clues.

"You will play as Megan Ford in this scenario, your goal in this game was to be the queen bee of the campus and dispose of all your rival from blocking your path."

"Of course because it is a game, we added several elements that are more exaggerated from realities."

"For example, your rivals will be in possession of some mind-controlling abilities or magical item to stop Megan in achieving her goal."

"On another hand, you can also found several of those items to help you beat your rival."

"Please move to the dressing table to continue the tutorial."

Erika followed the voice order and walked toward the dressing table. She was finally able to get a look at her game avatar. A white woman, long-haired auburn hair, her face could be considered pretty but not on the level of limelight stealer that turn all head toward her. She was 5'5" tall, and her breast cup was somewhere around C cup. Aside from her face, Megan's body parameter was identical to Erika's real body measurement.

"Please use the lipstick on the dressing table." The lipstick was bright fuck-me red color. She tried to do something else but she found that she was unable to stand up from the dressing table chair. "Please use the lipstick on the dressing table," EVIE repeated the tutorial command. Erika frowned but look like she didn't have a choice except to follow the tutorial.

The woman's lip was now covered by glossy bright red color. Erika then felt that her lips were itchy and tingling, Erika could see that her lips began to swell up, and it ended up looking like it had been bee-stung. The tingling and itch weren't gone even after the transformation ended, but she somewhat knew what she needed to ease the itch, Erika began to suck her thumb until the itch was subsided.

"[You use a Cursed whore lipstick]. Beware that all physical and mental change happened to Megan will affect the real you."

"What!?" Erika felt angry that she was tricked even on the tutorial.

"Shutting down self-aware mode and suppressing user memories." Erika's vision began to swirl.

"Starting the real game in 3…2...1" The room then exploded in white as the countdown goes to 0.


'Megan Ford' woke up in her room. She watched her alarm clock show that it was 06:30 AM. She stretched up before she picked the big black dildo that lay in the bed with her She remembered her yesterday thirst with the woman's best friend.

"No, wait…What day is this? I remembered that I was in the salon with someone." 'Megan' mumbled.

Just when she tried to remember more, her thought suddenly went blank like there were something that washed it away.

What was I just thought? Forget it, If I forgot about it, that means it isn't that important.

'Megan' walked around the room and put her dildo and vibrator back into the shelves. She then moved toward her wardrobe and picked up the clothes she would wear for today class. Half an hour later, she was done with her bath and now donning her white sleeveless blouse and skin-tight blue lycra pants.

'Megan' went to apply her favorite lipstick to finish her getup. Her bee-stung lips were the most prominent features of her face, hence why she loves the bright red color of her lipstick; it took people's attention toward her lips.

"Perfect..." She said as she looked at her reflection on her dressing table mirror.


'Megan' walked along the criss-cross path of her university. For her, outside her room door was a battlefield. Her university was famous for its numerous bitches and whores, from their students to their teaching staff. 'Megan' was one of many who aimed to be the queen bee of the campus.

She walked the path at a snail pace as she wanted people to look at her. She also observed her surrounding to see whether she would meet a 'friend'. She was able to spot someone not far from her place.

'Megan' spotted a tanned Asian-American girl, her hair was platinum blonde styled in a short bob-cut, her face was caked with colorful eyeshadow, and just like 'Megan', her lips were in bright fuck-me red color. She donned a leopard print mini dress, and her legs were clad in fishnet stocking. She was downright slutty but somewhat the university never reprimanding any of that whores. A name appeared in her mind.

It's my sister!

What the… how can I think Lisa 'Loosecunt' Wang as my sister?

Memories of different Lisa appeared on her mind but it didn't last long as her mind once again went blank because her memories were suppressed and her thought replaced by another thought.

How could she forget that Lisa was one of her sorority sisters! Her sorority Gamma Phi was where the hottest girls on the campus gather. All of them were shallow, self-absorbed, horny bitches. The gamma phi influences were big on the campus, more than half of the female university professor and both the dean and vice-dean was legacy members of the sorority. This was the reason that the campus had a lot of slut roaming free. On the surface, the sorority sister got well-along with each other, but behind those façade, there no feeling of sisterhood among them, they simply joined the sorority to check their rival, the girls of the sorority hate each other without an exception.

Megan gazed toward Lisa; there was only a bitter feeling on her chest and dark thoughts on her mind now.

I need to find a way to make that whore drop out from this place.


The Big Master looked amused as he watched the monitor that showing what Erika currently went through. He never had the thought to play fair with the girl, but the final result would all depend on Erika's action on the simulation world. He had taken an interest in how she will end up. The Big Master then shifted his gaze toward another monitor, there was another woman, ****, naked, and currently strapped on a chair, there were a lot of sensors placed on her bodies, and a metallic circlet was placed on her head. The machinery setup was similar to the Deep-Learning Machine Susan went through. If someone was able to look closer, the woman looked exactly the same as Erika's game-world avatar. The **** woman was indeed the real Megan Ford.

The Salon's Captive Ch. 3 (cont)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)