More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Warden-Yarn15 Warden-Yarn15

What tale did she tell?

The Legend of John Henry

In the mountains of Virginia lived a far away settlement, of whom women dominated the men in terms of population. While the old and senile preferred to rest in their homes and the boys stuck in school, their older sisters and aunts had a shared pastime by going to the local brothel.

Women lined up dressed in their finest clothing and in their finest perfumes as women left the building, as naked as the day they were born, with others stumbling on the ground - all with smiles, cheers, and a checkup with the local doctor.

All the women lining up chattered, and all of them intend to meet one person, and he was the stud of the town, "John Henry has never broken a sweat in bed" says one, "I've been coming here since I was 19, and he's only complimented me on my age" says another - more and more, women clambered on about their favorite Town Stud as squeals and cheers were heard from the interior of the old wooden cabin.

Then came a mustached man in a black suit and top hat while carrying a suitcase as thick as an encyclopedia series from A to Z. Many folks came to see and wonder who this stranger was, and the next thing they knew, he was on top of a soapbox.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," announced the man, opening his suitcase to reveal a silver box with a pink phallic object at the front, "may I interest any of you Dr. Clarence's special Fucking Machine?" He turned to one of the women amongst the crowd, hands tugging onto his dark suit, "How about you ma'am? Has your husband been ignoring you, or have you been tired of relaxing by yourself?"

The woman, taken aback, looked at both sides of the crowd before answering, "While my husband's grown too idle, John Henry can ease me just fine."

"Ah, but whoever John Henry is, he's unmatched by my Fucking Machine." And with a press of his remote, the phallic object penetrated the air in front of it, guided by an iron rod, "All it takes is the press of a button, and slither of a slider to pleasure any woman."

Some witness the speeding of the machine as even the men came closer, and as the women continued to gossip, the line at the wooden cabin stared affright. While Dr. Clarence continued to advertise his invention to the locals with a few more soapboxes stacked under his foot.

He stopped when they were frozen in fear, standing firm himself at a nearby voice booming close.

"A machine don't got no touch like a man's." Chuckling to himself, Dr. Clarence turned to the source of this voice with his eyes closed.

"Au contraire, my machine, however swift, has a soft silicone material th-" Then he came face-to-face with a black man whose face sported a grimace at him, and standing almost as tall as Dr. Clarence while he stood on his soapbox, only to collapse backwards, "Oh fuck me you're tall."

Hands and feet on the ground as the tall and muscular black man, dressed only in blue suspenders and boots overshadowed him. Glaring him straight in the eye, this man proved to be the source of the booming voice from a second ago, "No can do sir, I only do the women."

Regaining his footing, Dr. Clarence dusted himself and plucked his top hat off the ground, "And like I was saying: My invention sports a silicone mold. Any woman who uses my invention, will grow tired of it and go again within an hour."

The man chuckled, "It needs to rest for an hour? I only need 15 seconds." Still overshadowing the stranger, the man pointed at the town's old gallows, "How about a little competition, man versus machine. Whoever can make the most women squirt their juices wins - Loser gets out of town forever."

With an arm extended, Dr. Clarence accepted it with a grin, "Doesn't sound like a fair fight."

"Oh believe me, it isn't. Otherwise, my name isn't John Henry." Promptly did the blood of the lesser man flush from his cheeks, finally learning of the tall man's name.

"Oh fuck me, you're John Henry."

"As I've said before sir, I don't do men." And with that agreement signed, many women ran to the gallows and started to undress. John Henry took the straps of his suspenders off his shoulders and revealed a massive erect cock, one that most men couldn't comprehend having, "Much luck to your machine."

And the tall man walked to his corner of the old gallows, as men came towards it with beds to lie on and snacks to sell.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)