More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robinrestless Robinrestless

Who do the buddies choose to take?

The Legal Beaver

The tall woman strolled out of the health club, looked around, and briskly moved toward her BMW. Just as she reached the sports car, Kyle pulled up along side her with the RV. Slim, who had been waiting behind a van, stepped up to the woman holding an automatic in his hand. Just as she started to protest, the RV door swung open and Andy’s massive arms reached out to pull the stunned women into the moving vehicle. Slim picked up the bag she had dropped and jumped in behind her. The whole capture had taken less than 30 seconds.

As the RV moved out of the parking lot the women started to get up from the carpet. Slim pushed her down hard. "Don't move. Be quiet and stay still and you won't get hurt!" His threatening tone, the size of the two men, and the handgun still in Slim's hand convinced her to obey.

The men dumped the contents of the woman's expensive leather bag onto the floor and began examining the contents. There was a stylish exercise outfit and gym shoes, a matching leather purse, and another small bag. When Andy started to open the small bag, the woman began to protest. Slim, waving his gun in front of her face, silenced any protest.

"Shit, look at this!" Andy laughed out loud. Out of the small bag he produced a small, knobby, 6-inch vibrator and a realistic 10-inch synthetic cock. The bag also contained a tube of KY, a box of condoms, and a strand of anal beads. "Looks like this chick enjoys playing!"

"What’s your name, honey," Andy smiled.

The woman, defiant, refused to answer.

Slim picked up the purse and began going through its contents. "Well," he stated after his examination, "we have here one Katherine Sanderville, aged 32, Harvard graduate, junior partner at Simon and McReely" a hot shot lawyer. She owns one of those expensive condos in West Village and, judging by her fingers, she's not married or engaged. Judging by her outfit; Slim began stroking Katherine's expensive suit, she's loaded with dough and is an Ally McBeal wannabe."

"Ally McWho?" Andy, who rarely ever watched TV except for football and ESPN, asked.

"Ah she's on some TV show women like. She's a horney lawyer who screws everything in sight and wonders why no guy is ever going to marry her. She's got no tits and no meat on her body. Although Katherine here at least has a bit of a figure." Slim looked the women over closely and then asked, "What are you, Katherine, a size 4 with a 34 A or is it a B cup?"

Katherine dropped her head, refusing to look her captors in the eye. She was defiant but worried.

Andy pulled out a long hunting knife. "You want me to cut off her clothing so we can check?" Andy was anxious.

"Nope," Slim replied. "I'm a pretty good judge of women's sizes. Beside, we agreed to keep the ride to the cabin friendly but uneventful. Why don't you take a Coke up to Kyle?"

A little less than three hours after the capture, Kyle turned the RV off of the highway, proceeded down several country roads, and then slowly moved up a private dirt road leading to his cabin. Andy stayed with Katherine in the RV while Kyle and Slim, started up the generator, unloaded their supplies, and turned on the heat in the cabin. Once everything was unloaded Andy half-dragged Katherine into the cabin.

As soon as the entered the cabin, Slim turned to Katherine. "I asked you a question before and you refused to answer. That's not polite. So now I'm going to find out for myself."

The three men surrounded the woman and began disrobing her. She fought and struggled, but she was no match for any one of the men and against three any struggle was a joke. The expensive suit and silk blouse fell to the floor. Andy paused a moment to pick up the jacket, "Damn, Slim, you had it exactly, a size 4!"
The men pawed and caressed the flimsy, silk, Victoria Secret undergarments. A tug her and a pull there and the bra, panties, and stockings were torn away. As he pulled the tiny silk panties away from her hips, Kyle remarked, "Well, look at that, she's a natural redhead!"

Andy produced a long length of soft rope. He and Kyle bound Katherine's wrists, tossed one end of the rope over the center beam of the cabin, and pulled it up until Katherine's long, slender body was stretched out fully. Her hands and arms were held tight high above her head and her toes barely touched the ground.
Leaving their captive hanging, the three men prepared and consumed a big steak dinner. They sat at the dinning table drinking beer and whiskey, eating steak, laughing, and admiring their trophy. Once their meal was finished, the Kyle pulled out a deck of card. The men each drew a card and then approached the helpless woman.

Andy began stroking Katherine's small breasts and dime-sized nipples. AS soon as the nipples got hard and stiff, Andy smirked, "You know I just got screwed my some lawyer in my divorce. I'd like to return the favor." He twisted the tiny nipples hard. Katherine yelped in pain and terror.

Kyle, who had been stroking Katherine's ass and thighs, reached around the woman and whispered lewdly, "Andy and Slim tell me you carry around a fake dick. We're going to have to teach you that there's no substitute for the real thing."

"Now," he asked his buddies, "who has high card and gets her first?"

Who has the high card?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)