More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by freedom666 freedom666

Which Girl Speak And What Do They Say?

The Leader Speaks

"So then" says Jenny, "what kinds of poses do you want us to be in?"

All kinds of poses flashed through John's mind, but he couldn't ask these girls to get into any of them!

"How about we start with some at the desks?" said John

The girls sat at the desks. They did up their shirts and ties, and Liz and Jenny even put their glasses on. John took some pictures, then asked them to stand up. They did, and more pictures were taken.

Over the course of the next 30 minutes, John Doe took pictures of Atomic Kitten, sitting on desks, writing on the black boards, hugging, playing netball and all other kinds of activities.

John had infact got a huge boner by now. He was struggling to stand in a way that didn't reveal his hard-on to the girls.

"What next then?" it was Jenny who spoke

John had an idea "How about you all stand up, and stand as if you were walking towards the camera?"

The girls did as he asked.

"Now" John said, "look slutty!"

The girls undid their tops and ties more, revealing even more flesh

"more!" said John, "lets really get the men going!"

Atomic Kitten tried to look as slutty as possible

"MORE!" John was almost screaming. He no longer cared that his huge stiff dick was apparent to the girls, this was too much fun for him!

"What?" said Jenny, "As Slutty as this??"

What Does Jenny Do That Is So Slutty?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)