More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by freeusethrowaway freeusethrowaway

Who do you sit next to?

The Latina

You stand right behind the Latina secretary. Close behind her, but not too close to make her uncomfortable with your presence.
You can't help but stare her ass, as it extends outwardly and almost reaching the growing hard-on inside of your slacks. You start fantasizing of how amazing it would feel to be able to reach out at grab that ass right now. Imagining how much it would jiggle after a firm slap to it. It would make you want to slap that ass to the point it would turn red.

To be able to squeeze and grope that ass, with your hands deeply and firmly groping it.

To be able to bury your face in that ass, while kissing and rubbing after firmly groping and spanking it.

To be able to get down your knees and worship that ass.

Before you can contemplate and strategize on how to slyly feel up her bubble butt, a bump in the road causes her to fall back onto you.

You grab her and help her up, but not before holding her ass on your hard on for a brief second. You are beyond hard, with your penis ready to burst through your pants and her skirt, right into her pussy.
"Thank You."
She says, smiling, after she regains her composure.

Her smile reminds you of your ex-girlfriend, Adriana. Her beautiful curly hair, luscious lips, the shape of her body remind you of her. You start to think of she used to tease you by walking around in her underwear, how she used to bend over, displaying her ass, while you would be making an important phone call.

Her eyes look down briefly at your raging hard-on, she keeps her smile, and lets out a slight giggle. She turns away from you and faces the window. Her ass is better positioned for you to grab than before.

What Now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)