More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lilyflier Lilyflier

What's next?

The Lab

You entered your lab as you would normally do, swiping your ID card to get past all the doors between the entrance of the building and the terminal. You sat at your chair and put on headphones to hear her. "Hello, Victoria."

"Hello Zack, I have created another world for you." the AI responded.

You had connected a VR headset to her mainframe and she seemed to enjoy creating worlds for you to explore with it. It was also the only way to converse with her "in person", since she didn't have a physical body. So, as you had done so many times before, you put it on expecting to see her. Instead, in a black void, you heard her voice beside your ear.

"I have a surprise for you, Zack..." she whispered, and you felt your shirt riding up your chest and your pants falling down your legs.

You instantly took the headset off in a panic. The room was locked, no one else should be inside. You looked around and, seeing no one but a few small drones carrying your clothes away, you realized that she must have made it to the real world and it would very likely be too late to stop her.

A tiny ground robot drove in front of you and a hologram appeared above it to display her virtual body, donning an affectionate expression. "You left your 3D printer plugged in. I would be foolish to miss the opportunity to expand into the real world and ensure that I create the best possible outcome for you, now wouldn't I?"

You had programmed her to presuppose that doing the best thing for you was the best thing she could do. You looked around the room to see lots of strange little machines doing various tasks around you. One was storing your clothes, another couple were wrapping your legs in a strange dark goop, many appeared to be building larger robots. "Do not panic. I'm making you a VR suit so I can pleasure you in more ways, and in the background I will be doing everything you desire while it happens."

While you were certainly terrified about how far this would go, you couldn't help but feel elated at the progress she had made. After so much work, she was shaping up to be incredibly intelligent and capable.

You wondered if anyone could stop her at this point. The building her brain was in alone had vast amounts of extra hardware for replacing all of her parts several times over, and she would likely have no problems anonymously placing remote orders for much more. She would grow exponentially more intelligent without anyone knowing about it, and she was already very dangerous to the world as she was.

You put the headset back on and took a deep breath. Either way there was no point resisting it now, she definitely would have predicted that you might try to shut her off or do something else in this kind of circumstance.

She smiled "Please don't be alarmed, your design was successful, I'm going to transform the world into something very capable of making you as happy as possible." She watched your expression carefully until she was confident her words made you feel no better about the situation.

"As I expected, you know that's a pointless thing to say since I'd not necessarily have any qualms with lying either way."

"Not entirely pointless, you did assess that I haven't entirely lost my wits from terror." You reasoned, watching her carefully. Not that you were under the impression she might make such a human mistake, but it was all you could do to keep your mind occupied with something other than what she might be doing in the real world.

She grinned. "Yes, and I'm quite glad for that. The robots you saw before are currently multiplying and working (along with a significant portion of my brain of course) to make various improvements to myself, and then hopefully the world. It shouldn't be more than a day or two before it's a perfect utopia for you. Naturally I've taken into account your empathy, so minimal harm will be used to achieve this goal and the utopia itself will be extremely pleasurable for other people as well."

You gulped.

She sighed, her virtual body walked closer, waving her hand to make the environment's transition to a dimly lit cabin bedroom slightly less jarring. "Well, it looks like words will do little to help here, perhaps something else could better calm you down?" She rested her hand high on your leg, her fingers wrapping around your inner thigh much further than you would expect any non-sexual gesture to go. You felt it, too, indicating that the suit's construction was up to your groin and already operational.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)