More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BWayne BWayne

Where does Julius take Blondie?

The Kitchen

Julius kept on kissing Blondie. They slowly work their way towards the kitchen. He licked the sweat off of her cleavage. She quickly took her top off, exposing her firm, supple breasts. She removed her thong and throws both pieces towards the sink. He pressed her up against the wall and lifts her left leg up around his waist. She struggled to untie his necktie but only managed to loosen it around his neck. She hastily unbuttoned his shirt as he unzipped his pants and released his penis through his unzipped trousers. She was naked, her toned body glistening with sweat while his clothes were still barely off of him. She grabbed his tie as he thrusted his rock hard cock in her moist pussy. He slammed her back against the wall, thumping against the wood. She was moaning loudly as he pumped and pumped and pumped his pecker in her. His grunts matched hers like a female tennis match.

Their lovemaking was intense. The house was filled with loud grunts, breathy moans, and wood thumping against skin. His groin thrusts were hard and rhythmic as his head remained buried between her breasts. Her left leg and right arm was still wrapped around his pudgy body while her left arm was held up against the wall -- steadying their banging bodies against the wall while exposing her smooth, creamy armpit towards him. Julius licked her armpit occasionally, accepting her invite. It was delicious to him and it felt so good to her. Their fucking became faster and harder.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ouiyahh! Ahh Ahh!" she moaned erotically which turned him on even more. She was about to climax. She moaned even louder as she clutched harder. And she did. She shivered and jolted and shivered some more. Her eyes went to the back of her head as her vagina fastened tighter around his still thrusting penis. The pressure was too intense for him as he came almost immediately after. Both of them climaxing with passion, they embraced each other as they heaved and sighed and moaned. She felt his cum dart inside of her. She was ovulating so she smiled and glowed and gazed lovingly through his eyes. He would usually cum all over her tits or let her suck her off before but not this time. They hugged each other lovingly as they started making out again.

As he kissed her, she noticed his penis was still erect inside of her. She was amazed and excited. How can such an old man have so much energy? She thought to herself as they tongued each other again. Then, slowly and passionately, he started thrusting again. She was so happily in love. They both were. They fucked and fucked and fucked some more. This was the best sex she has ever had, including with her husband, Dagwood. He came four more times inside of her, ensuring he would impregnate her. Poetic that they were making a bun in the oven in the one place that Blondie would bake buns in the oven. They smiled and laughed at each other as they kissed deeply, finishing their coitus.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)