More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

The Juke Box

In your personal opinion, this thing is nuts. In a good way at best. It looked like an old fashioned juke box but looked brand new plus it was pretty colorful with a large screen in the front. There were cables on the side that would probably help set it up.

There was an instruction manual that gave details this machine. Apparently, it was designed to hold hundreds of different programs across the years they were made.

Cartoons, anime, tv shows and more were designed to play using the machine you dubbed The Juke Box plus they add more episodes depending if the series is still going, you’d only need to hook it up to any television it’s compatible with and it’s cool to use.

This thing would be worth a crap ton of money yet how the hell did you get such a thing?

“Maybe… I should try it out to make sure it’s legit.”

You read and followed the instructions accordingly and activated the machine. The screen lit up and had already put words out.

HELLO USER AND THANK YOU FOR STARTING THIS MACHINE, MAY I HAVE YOUR NAME PLEASE?

There was an electronic keyboard on the screen so you entered your name.

USER: ANTONIO LANGLEY

THANK YOU, PLEASE ENJOY THE JUKE BOX!

Huh… you figured it was called something else but really just Juke Box seemed lazy not excluding you since you couldn’t think of anything else.

But anyway, you wanted to test it out so you decided to try something random.

…OH!

A classic show sounded good so you went through the menu and found the place to start.

[Anime]

There were some pretty good ones you were familiar with but one was on your mind currently.

You chose Fate/Stay Night from 2006.

Picking the show led to a personalized screen detailing the show and the plot with two separate buttons for PLAY EPISODE or something called CALL CHARACTER.

Your curiosity got the better of you so you press the call button which changed the screen to three separate bars with familiar characters including info and arrows to change them. There was also a search button that you would probably have to type the characters name.

The three characters described first were…

SHIROU EMIYA

The protagonist of Fate/Stay Night and Unlimited Blade Works. A young man who dreamed of becoming a hero with no intent of killing enemies. Became Master of the Servant Saber _and fights in the Fifth Holy Grail War while trying to not lose his way.

RIN TOHSAKA

One of the main heroines of the series, this ‘princess’ while a rich girl had in face a heart of gold despite being a tsundere. One of Shirou’s closest friends and love interests, she alongside the Servant Archer were also apart of the Holy Grail War.

SAKURA MATOU

Considered a minor character, Sakura is a kind girl with a dark side along with her messed up past. The Master of the Servant Rider and Shirou’s beloved Kouhai, this young girl would be to become a dangerous foe toward the person she holds feelings for.

You scratched your head wondering what choosing a character would lead to.

But even if these characters were interesting to you, there was one you honestly had an interest in the most.

You pressed the search button and entered the name.

TAIGA FUJIMURA

One of the teachers hired in Shirou’s Highschool with an exemplary skill in Kendo. The Tiger of Fuyuki who ironically hates being called Tiger is the adopted guardian and older sister of Shirou Emiya with a positive yet flawed personality.

You smiled as you remembered that growing up with lack of familial love, you often kept to yourself enough that tv shows and anime were your go to things.

You were fond of her even to the point you saw her as your Waifu for a long while.

Although you grew up since then; Taiga did still hold a place in your heart.

You pressed her profile where suddenly a message pops up on the screen.

YOU HAVE CHOSEN YOUR FIRST COMPANION, CONGRATULATIONS!

There was no way to understand what this message meant instead you felt like something was off when the machine started glowing brightly not to mention there was shaking across the house like there was an earthquake.

“What’s happening!!?”

Then suddenly a large wave of light came out of the machine and shot towards you.

The wave knocked you back causing you to pass out from shock.

“Hey! You okay?”

Who was that?

You were able to open your eyes slowly and noticed someone was looking at you in worry.

“Who… are you?”

You tried to get your sight focused but had a bit of trouble.

The stranger, a woman from how she sounds spoke to you.

“I mean, I was invited so I thought you’d already know me or something.”

“Huh?”

Your sight came back and when it cleared, lo and behold but Taiga Fujimura herself was staring at you in worry.

“…”

“Are you… really Taiga?”

“Ah duhh!!”

Then she flicked you in the head but not hard.

“Holy shit….”

Nearby, there was another message left by the machine.

WELCOME TO THE NEXUS TONY!!

—————

Here’s a heads up of the future, also I don’t own this picture !

https://e-hentai.org/s/c80ff972d9/2471727-2

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)