More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KingOfBohemian KingOfBohemian

Now, who are you?

The Jock

Carter Holly,

Eighteen years old, his birthday is in August, Carter just recently turned eighteen right before the school year started. He is of average height, standing at five feet and eight inches tall. Carter has a bulky body, he isn't considered fat but just burly. His arms were large and he was physically fit from playing football all through high school from freshman year to his senior.

Carter's hair is a medium brunette color, he tends to keep it shaved short and the front spiked up into a semi-fauxhawk. His eyes were a chocolate brown that many guys on the football team liked to tease him about being "so full of shit", his eyelashes were a dark brown as well as his eyebrows. Carter can't really grow a good beard yet, it comes in splotches on his sideburns, lip, and chin, so he keeps himself cleanly shaven all the time. Carter is very strong and his muscles show that but being the kind of burly he was, his muscles weren't as toned looking as they could be. Rumors have also spread about Carter having the biggest dick on the football team but this wasn’t true, as rumors hardly were ever true. His member was only barely over five inches erect. His body is mostly clean of any blemishes, Carter rarely got any acne but he did have a scar on his left forearm where he had to get a metal rod placed in there after severely breaking his arm during one of his football games. He has one tattoo over his left breast that was a tribute to his father who died in the military.

Unfortunately, Carter was not a very bright cookie when it came to his academics. He didn't hold very high grades his last year, ending with two D's and the rest C's. He was given one free pass to finish the football season despite his grades but his senior year he was instructed to have a peer tutor to help him get his grades up to at least a high C to be able to continue to play on the team. Carter is very determined to keep his grades at the very least to the bare minimum to keep playing. Besides being a part of the football team Carter doesn't participate in any other school related activities. He prefers to spend his time at parties and hanging out with his friends doing what teens do outside of school.

Carter came from a middle-class family; his father was deployed when he was in fifth grade and unfortunately never returned from overseas. His mother continues to take care of her only son but often has a new boyfriend every few weeks. Because of all the men coming and going in his life, he tends to stick away from home and go off on his own or with a friend. He had the perfect life by any guy's standard on the team, he got to do whatever he wanted, never got in trouble, never had a curfew, and was an all-around fun guy. The perfect Jock.

The First Day of School

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)