More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_Me Mr_Me

Who are the Two Families?

The Jeronimo and Wilkinson Families

The Jeronimos and Wilkonsons were as close as two families can be. The kids (Presently 18+) could play together from one house to the next, the fathers of the families would often trade power tools with each other, and the mothers would trade secret family recipes with no trouble at all.

The long friendship between families (at least between parents) was broken by who-knows-what. It just seemed that one day animosity popped up between the parents of the families.

They didn't know why they were enemies to begin with but they sure knew how they would end it, Sexfighting!

The Jeronimo Family is made up of four members, Mr. and Mrs. Jeronimo and their identical twin sons, Paul and Pete.

Mr. Jeronimo could be described as "lanky" but he prefers the term "lean". He is a towering 6'6 (198cm), blond haired, blue eyed, his muscles aren't big but still visible. He sports a nice 6inch cock. Mr. J has a lot of bark and bite, too bad for him, he can't bite too hard.

Mrs. Jeronimo is dwarfed by her husband. She stands at 5'4 (162cm), has black hair, green eyes. Her body is well suited for sex but not so much fighting. She is a voluptuous woman, sporting a hefty pair of D cup breasts and plump bottom. Despite her beautiful apperance she can be bashful at times.

The Twins are a dangerous mix of their parents. They share their mother's height and eyes but have their father's blond hair. These two are described as "pretty boys" by those who see them but called "little devils" by those who know them well. No one can ever tell what they are thinking. Their unpredictable character earned them the name "Tiny Terrors".

The Wilkinson Family has four members as well. Mr. and Mrs. Wilkinson, Daniel, and Kelly.

Mr. Wilkinson is a regular average-joe. He stands at 5'10(177cm), black haired, brown eyed, he's not too chubby but also not all that muscled. Mr. W usually has a happy-go-lucky attitude but when it came to sex fights he couldn't be more serious.

Mrs. Wilkison is a mountain of a woman. She stands even taller than Mr. Jeronimo at 6'8(203cm). She has wavy Red hair, freckles, Greyish Green eyes, muscular body, and a huge pair of E cup breasts. Her 9-to-5 job usually keeps her tense but the sex fighting ring was the place where she could let out her frustrations and relax.

Daniel, the Wilkinsons' adopted son, is a handsome young man. He stands at 6'2(188cm). Short Black hair that curls tightly, Golden brown eyes, and athletic swimmer's body. His mom is a real inspiration to him and some day he hopes to surpass her strength but now that he's of age he wants to step up to the challenge of sexfighting to impress his mom.

Kelly, while on vacation from college, gets mixed up in the family feud of sexfighting. She can be described as a BBW. She takes after her mother in height, hair, freckles, and eyes but she has a bit of a belly and fat around her body. Naturally the women from Mrs. Wilkinson's family tend to have big breasts but, due to some extra weight, Kelly has soft H cups. She is a gentle person by default but get her angry and you'll have to fight for your life!

Want to see some training within the families or straight to the fighting?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)