More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pablosantori pablosantori

Which boy will first ask out Melissa?

The Janitor is More Than a Boy

Mr. Gordy is the school janitor. For awhile now he's had his eye on you. Everyday, you notice him watching you as you pass him down the halls. It's enticing the thoughts he must have, watching your long shapely legs on the days when you wear a skirt, like most days, like today. Very often, you tease him for it, and you're sure he really doesn't mind. Would you do him? Probably. You have nothing against janitors, and it would be funny to tell the other girls what you did. You can see Candice's famous look of horror right now.

Walking down the halls, you spot Mr. Gordy in an empty classroom, cleaning it up. You walk in quietly, and take a seat at a desk. He has his back to you, so he hasn't seen or heard you yet. You watch as he moves about, cleaning. You take good notice of his strong muscular arms. Wow, it looks like Mr. Gordy is really working out. When he finally notices you, he's startled. Smiling, you sit there at the desk, one leg modestly wrapped over the other.

"Hi Mr. Gordy."

"Oh shit, Melissa, I didn't see you there."

"I figured you would be seeing me everywhere by now."

He chuckles... because it's true.

You rise and close the door to the room, and then you approach him and lay a hand on his chest. He's a bit nervous, but you see he's getting used to your not so subtle approaches.

"I have an idea Gordy, a fun idea..."

"Oh really?" he says, looking down at you, 'cause he's taller, and bigger...

What is Melissa's idea?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)