More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by maguppy puppy maguppy puppy

So, who do we follow?

The Incredible Family.

Mr. Incredible and Elastigirl (a.k.a. Bob and Helen Parr) walked in through the huge main door of the ballroom, Mr. Incredible in his tux and Elastigirl in a tight red gown.

"Oh, it's so nice to have a night out without the kids," Helen said as she hugged her husband's arm. "I'm so excited..."

"Yeah," Mr. Incredible said as he surveyed all the fine looking women in the room, "I'm feeling pretty excited too." He really felt like his cock was going to burst through his pants at the thought of fucking some of these women tonight. He loved his wife and she was great in bed, but he always wanted to try it with someone else. "I'm just glad that we were able to find a way to keep Dash from following us."

"Yeah, he can be quite the little scamp when he wants to," Elastigirl replied.

The couple made their way into the crowd and before the door shut behind them, someone else slipped in unseen behind them.

"I'll show them to leave me at home when they're going to the biggest party of the year," Violet said as she quickly moved into the ballroom. She was invisible to everyone in the room and she was wearing her superhero costume because it was the only outfit that she could turn invisible. She had hid in the backseat of her parent's car and stowed away there until they arrived at the party. "I'm eighteen now! I should be able to do everything the adults do..."

Who do you follow: Bob, Helen, or Violet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)