More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SynapseFusion SynapseFusion

What's next?

The Hunger Games (But with Fancy Appetizers) - 1

1
Here we are now, entertain us

In the heart of the Worthington-Smythe estate, the grand dining room stands adorned with opulence and extravagance. The high ceilings are decked with gold-plated moldings and the walls are covered in rich, red silk. A chandelier made of pure crystal hangs overhead, casting shimmering reflections on the polished, dark wood floor.

A large, ornate table, groaning under the weight of silverware and fine china, dominates the space.

The guests, a mix of high-society elites and their families, are seated around the table. Their faces are flushed with anticipation, their eyes gleaming with a mixture of excitement and lust.

Behind each guest, there is a naked woman, kneeling on a small, satin cushion. Their bodies are on full display, their smooth skin glistening with a light sheen of oil. Their nipples are hard, their bodies glistening with a sheen of anticipation. Their long, black hair cascades down their bare backs, and their eyes are downcast, their expressions submissive.

Reginald Worthington-Smythe, a man of stature and class, stands at the head of the table. His suit is tailored to perfection, his hair meticulously styled. A smug smile plays on his lips, a sense of satisfaction radiating from him. His eyes scan the room, taking in the sight of his guests, the whores, the setting. His heart pounds with anticipation, his mind filled with the promise of the night to come.

Reginald's guests are his usual crowd, friends, and colleagues, all of whom have attended his bi-annual dinners and are well-versed in the evening's unique offerings. The guests are a mix of the most influential and wealthy members of society, and they are dressed in their finest attire. They range from young to old, from fresh-faced debutantes to seasoned aristocrats.

Bianca, his wife, a stunning redhead with a voluptuous figure, is sitting to his right. She's wearing a low-cut dress that leaves little to the imagination. Bunny, his daughter, a younger version of his wife, is seated to his left. She's wearing a similar dress, her youthful body on full display.

With a loud clink, Reginald called for silence. All conversation ceased immediately as every pair of eyes fixed upon him. His wife and daughter move to his side, their elegant gowns pooling on the floor as they reach into his trousers and fish out his swollen cock. They leaned dutifully and took turns suckling on him. Their expert tongues danced across the head and shaft, eliciting groans of approval from his guests.

"My dear friends!" Reginald began, his voice strong despite the pleasure coursing through him. "I am honored to welcome you all here today. Your presence makes this evening especially special." He paused momentarily as Bianca switched places with her daughter, allowing her turn to deepthroat him while she focuses her attention on his balls. "We've worked hard selecting only the finest specimens of femininity for our feast—women who understand their purpose and derive satisfaction from servicing powerful men like yourselves." A collective murmur rippled through the room as heads bobbed in agreement.

"Tonight’s selection is specially handpicked by my little Bunny,” he shoves the head of his daughter deeper into his cock. “This is only her second dinner since she turned eighteen and she insisted on making the choices. Her pick, nubile Asian delicacies.”

The room rang in applause for his daughter, Bunny. The guests congratulate her on her choices and tell her what a wonderful slut she’s become. She takes a moment to acknowledge their thanks with a smile and a little wave before resuming her place on her father’s dick.

Reginald signaled for the women to approach the tables. Each girl climbed on top of the table in front of their assigned guest, straddling it gracefully before spreading her legs wide apart. The whores waste no time in spreading their legs, their fingers finding their swollen clits, rubbing and pinching them in a practiced motion. Their moans and sighs add to the cacophony of pleasure in the room, as they pleasure themselves while their guests enjoy their dinner.

The scent of aroused flesh filled the air as diners watched transfixed while enjoying their appetizers. The guests reached out to touch or stroke the nearest available woman, feeling the heat radiating off her skin. Some of them taste the juices the naked women freely offer.

“Feel free to partake in the Asian cuisine we've provided, they're here for your enjoyment." He takes a sip of his drink, ignoring his wife and daughter as they continue their sloppy blowjob.

Bianca's heart swelled with maternal pride as the guests showered compliments upon her daughter. To think that little Bunny, once a naïve child, had grown into such a beautiful and depraved creature—it warmed her soul.

She met the gazes of some of their guests. Amongst them were the Chesterfields, renowned patrons of the arts whose daughter Lucy had already earned quite a reputation as a wanton whore among London's high society. Next to them was Elizabeth Hardwick, mother to twin sons James and Oliver, who had recently returned home after completing their education abroad. Then there was Steven and Victoria Broad, accompanied by their two daughters Alexandra and Sophia, who both share their parents’ penchant for . And finally, Lady di Fiori brought along her young niece Lucia, the same age as her daughter yet eager to learn about life's more carnal pleasures.

Reginald continues his speech, "And now, I have an important announcement to make. Our winner for the last dinner party is none other than Oliver Hardwick. Congratulations, my boy."

Oliver jumps up in excitement, unable to contain his joy. "Yes! Oh yeah! Can I claim my prize any time I want?" he asks, practically bouncing in his seat. His mother gives him a huge kiss.

Bianca, Reginald's wife, looks over at Oliver with a smirk. "It's up to you to decide when to use it. As you all may remember, the prize for last year's winner is the cancellation of any personality of your choice."

2
Tonight's appetizer

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)