More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by FreeUse92 FreeUse92

Where do you want to form in at?

The Hospital

I started fading away and drifting off. I closed my eyes and when I opened them I was lying in a hospital bed. I laid there for a while. Everything looked normal. It was a standard hospital room. The door opened, and I got upright on my hospital bed and in walked a nurse in her early 20s. The nurse had a perkiness and demeanor of a young nurse not yet weighed down by the many years of stressful demands being a hospital nurse. She had a genuine smile, pale blue eyes, and long dirty blonde hair tied in a ponytail. I thought she looked a lot like that girl who played Super Girl on television.

"Hi, I'm Nurse Brown," she said in a cheerful voice. "How are you feeling Mr. Jacobs?"

"Fine. I'm great."

"Well, someone found you lying asleep on the parking lot and unresponsive. We thought maybe a car had hit you and you had a concussion. All you had on you was your wallet, which we found your insurance card and ID in."

"No, I'm fine, where am I?”

“You're at Mount Hope Hospital," she pulled out a flashlight and examined my eyes, "are you having any vision problems, any blurred vision?”

As she comes closer to me I can smell her scent. Her shampoo and faint body soap wafted in my nose. Her closeness brought a stiffness in my groin. She looked down and smiled.

"Do you need me to take care of that?"

"Huh?"

Nurse Brown put the flashlight down on the desk and bent over in front of my hospital bed with her hands on the hospital desk. She pulled down her light blue scrub pants exposing her tiny bud and bare bottom. She stretched open her cheeks and arched her back. "Can you make this fast? I have to check on Mrs. Wilson in the next room soon."

So it worked, I was in the simulation. I stared in wonder as a beautiful girl I just met opened her ass and spread her cheeks in front of me. I stared at it for a while and reached for my pants. “Is there a problem?” she asked.

"UMM do you have any lube," I asked as I unbuckled my belt.

"Oh. Aren't you sweet? You don't have to worry about me, Mr. Jacobs." I pulled down my pants and spat on my cock and slowly started pushing it into her back door. I started thrusting my hips forward, picking up my pace. My hands reached out under her and I fondled her breast as they shook in my hands to the rhythm of my thrusts. My grunts and the bodily noises of my dick going in and out of Nurse Brown's asshole filled the silent room with schlicking noises and erotic noises for a couple of minutes.

“So… Do you have a boyfriend?" I tried to make conversation to fill the newly found awkwardness I was feeling of fucking a girl I met in her ass and the dead silence in the room beside the sounds of throbbing member pulsating in and out of her asshole.

” No. I don't have much time for dating. I hadn't had a chance to meet a guy and nursing school was a total taco fest. I think there was only one guy in the whole class," She looked back and smiled, "you are cute and in case you ask, I'm not really allowed to date patients."

"You can’t date me but you're taking my dick in your ass," I said. She laughed and I keep the entire length of my cock down her bowels while I caught my breath.

“Yeah, I know. Just I really like this job and don't want to blow it. We got to keep it strictly professional between patients."

“I understand." I resumed my thrusting and bent down a bit to lift up her scrubs. I pulled her body closer to me and I started licking her nipples as I was pushing into her bowels. "Can you lie down on the bed, I want to see your pretty face while I fuck you."

“Of course." She scooched over to the bed took off her blue scrubs pants and panties and laid down on her back, spreading her legs up into the air and holding them up with her hands. I went down and started flicking my tongue with nervous delight over her shaved labia and clitoris and sticking it in and out of her pussy.

"Oh, you don't have to do that, Mr. Jacobs." She tried to get out between the moans breathing heavily.

After a while of exploring the surface and inside of her pussy with my tongue, I lifted my face up and put the head of my shaft near her asshole and moved it into her darkness. She watched with a common professional smile as I went in and out her asshole. Her pussy was glistening with my saliva and my hands reached for her breasts and fondled them.

The door opened again; I stopped mid-thrust with a couple inches into Nurse Brown's ass and see a doctor in her 40s walk in. She had short brown hair, glasses, and a refined elegance about her. She had the look of a woman who had kids but still kept in shape doing yoga and running. She examined the medical chart while I was two inches in Nurse Brown who had her phone out at this point. Her name tag had a Doctor Eleanor Thompson on it.

"Is something wrong, you just stopped," Nurse Brown asked me as she was busy flicking on her phone screen.

Of course. This kind of casual sex is common in this simworld but it was still hard to fuck someone in the ass with a stranger walking in. "Oh nothing," I said. I glanced at the doctor who was busy examining the chart and then back at Nurse Brown staring at her phone screen. I resumed pushing my dick into the occupied nurse now gaping asshole.

"Mr. Jacobsare you experiencing any fatigue, nausea or dizziness?" Doctor Thompson asked.

"A little fatigue, might have to do with the fact that I was fucking Nurse Brown for the last few minutes, her asshole is really tight."

"I see," Doctor Thompson scribbled down some things. "Well, there doesn't seem to be any problem with you unless you have any other concerns. I'm sure you can leave at any time."

The pure clinical nature of the situation drove me insane. I was now slapping my balls hard and fast against Nurse Brown's bottom as a drove my dick inside her like a jackhammer. The slapping sounds filling the silent hospital room. In the real world, I would have popped the minute my dick entered her asshole, but I just kept going and going. Nurse Brown's face winced mildly while she stared idly on her phone as I drove with furious pace my member into her. I squeezed and caressed her tits harder.

"Doctor Thompson," I asked as I was feeling my orgasm come close.

"Yes?" She asked in a monotone voice and adjusted her glasses.

"Can I finish in your mouth," I tried to get out as I grabbed Nurse Browns thighs and shoving her hips into mine. All up and down the length of my shaft. In and out. In and out.

"You don't have to ask Mr. Jacobs. We are here to help you."

Doctor Thompson went over the bed and stood next to me, examining her fingernails as she waited.

Her sultry low monotone pushed me over the edge. I withdrew my cock from Nurse Brown's gaping asshole and shoved my throbbing cock into Doctor Thompson's face down near Nurse Brown's stomach and I pushed my dick into her mouth. My pelvis bone pushed against her face. I took the entire length of my cock all the way down to my balls down Doctor Thompson's throat. I held her there as her glasses shifted on her face. I convulsed and shot my stream of semen to the back her throat. Doctor Thompson's tongue stroked and flicked the bottom of my shaft as I held it there. Spittle and my semen pouring out the side of her lips. She made a sucking noise trying to keep all the liquid inside her mouth and swallowing. I held the back of Doctor Thompson's head down on my cock. Keeping Doctor Thompson's face pressed to my the base of my cock, I reached my face down to shove my tongue into Nurse Brown's mouth. Nurse Brown complied. The deep kissing and tonguing noises clashing with the gurgling noises of Doctor Thompson's slurps and gargling noises on my cock.

I lifted my head up and looked down withdrawing my cock from Doctor Thompson's face. Doctor Thompson licked most of it clean.

Nurse Brown got up and put on her pants. Nurse Brown straightened out her scrub and her hair. Doctor Thompson was using the palm of hands to lap up the soupy mess around lips and into her mouth. I sat on the bed panting and trying to catch my breath.

"Will there be anything else, Mr. Jacobs," Nurse Brown asked.

Will there be anything else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)