More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nin10gamer Nin10gamer

Which door will you walk through?

The Hermit-Futaba Sakura

Walking through the hermit door, you find yourself back at Cafe Leblanc. The familiar aroma of curry and coffee always puts you in a good mood. On the table you notice a crossword puzzle but before you have a chance to try it out you're greeted by your adorable sister like companion Futaba.

She is wearing her summer outfit which consists of a black tank top with a Tetris image in front, and a green tank top underneath. Her bottoms consist of grey baggy pants with black laces on the bottom, and green sneakers. Her skin is super white due to the fact that she's spent a lot of time in her darkened cave of a room. The only light that illuminates onto her is that of a computer screen.

You think back to when you first met her. Futaba has had it the worst out of the phantom thieves. She lost her mother and decided to become a shut in due to the guilt over thinking she led her mother to commit suicide. She's spent most of her life after that studying all there is to know about the human mind. She's a master hacker who is the founder of Medjed, the top hacking organization in the world. When she's not helping us defeat shadows she likes to spend her time playing video games, as it serves as an escape.

Over the course of your time with her, you've helped her go outside and interact with society. Little by little you've broken her shell. By the end of your adventure you were able to avenge her mother somewhat by defeating those responsible for her . Futaba still clings onto you from time to time as someone she can look up to when she's feeling anxious and shy at the outside world. Opting to not go to school, she enjoys watching obsessive amounts of anime instead and studying about cognition.

As Oracle she plays an essential role in recon while dungeon crawling. In the metaverse her costume consists of a skintight black bodysuit with fluorescent neon, green glowing strips and matching black boots with neon green soles. Her mask is a pair of big black goggles with orange lenses.

You wonder how it would be ripping her bodysuit open and fucking her right on the cold hard floor of Mementos while the trains pass by.

Futaba is the shortest of the Phantom Thieves with a height of 4' 11". Looking down at her you appreciate how easy it would be to pick her up, sling her across your shoulder, and carry upstairs to have your way with.

Her small figure catches your attention as you begin to fantasize about the girl who first introduced herself as Alibaba.

You think about how small her tits must be, you were always one to appreciate flat chests, and Futaba had the flattest of them all. Underneath those clothes I bet shes an A cup. Her pussy must be one of the tightest out of all the phantom thieves.

"Where you've been Joker?! I was waiting to play some Smash Bros with you!! I'm gonna pwn you this time n00b." The awkward girl says as she adjusts her large circular black glasses and snickers at you.

Deciding you couldn't wait any more to fulfill your mission you agree to her request and decide to punish her for always teasing you. Oh we're going to smash alright. I'm going to tear this petite cunt up and get you addicted to a new game. You're going to become my player 2 in mind, body, and soul.

"Huh?! Eh?! What are you doing?!" She exclaims as you pick her up by the waist, making sure to grope her barely existent breasts. As you thought Futaba is so light that it was barely a problem picking her up. You give her small ass a nice slap while you walk up the stairs into your makeshift bedroom. Your cock begins to grow as you reach your bed where you'll perform the confidant rank up. Dropping her on it, you approach her and give her soft lips a kiss. You hold her cold face for a bit before separating your lips leaving a trail of saliva.

"Hey what's the big idea Joker?! Are you okay?? Did you want to play that badly? Load up the game and let's go a round. I'm not up for this mushy stuff. I gotta kick your ass."

Using your new found powers you manipulate Futaba into thinking that they're going to play a new version of Smash Bros. She eagerly sits up staring up into your eyes with a determined look after realizing what she must do.

"Oh, neato! So that's what this new smash is all about! I'm going to beat you! So I all I gotta do is make you cum? That's easy mode Joker! Come on! Let me show you how it's done."

The pro gamer quickly unbuckles your pants and takes a closer look at what she'll be playing with. It's not the controller she's accustomed to but it'll work. Taken aback she becomes fascinated, like any gamer playing a new game for the first time would. Learning the mechanics and controls of any game is an important first step in mastery.

"Oh wow, what's that big lump in your underwear???" Curiously, Futaba gives it a poke and flick.

Futaba has never been one to shy away from a fair challenge, especially when it comes to video games. Right now this is her game and she is determined to win. Wanting to take a closer look at your manhood she pulls your underwear right off. Your dick slaps her right on the cheek, leaving a trail of precum that she licks off. The taste excites her even more as her eyes grow exponentially. The great thing about Futaba is that when she becomes fixated on something it's hard to make her stop.

"Whoaaaaa that's a big thing you got there Joker, looks like a lot of fun, what should I do now?? Is there a tutorial or something?" She smirks at you.

Wanting to destroy her innocence you decide to take her straight to an advanced level for experienced players disregarding her lack of experience.

I call this level the deepthroat.

You run your hands through her vibrant orange hair and grab a strong hold of it. Looking deep past her glasses and into her brown eyes, you give her a look of lust as you get ready to destroy her at her own game.

Taking Futaba's head you slam it down against your monster of a dick. The new dick that the twins bestowed upon you serves you well for the domination of the shy and nerdy girl.

With a look of despair and shock Futaba grabs onto your legs as you continue to push your length down her throat. You feel her tightness as you notice the reshaping of her throat as your dick travels deep down and back up again. Futaba gags as you give her a sloppy facefuck. The sloppy gargling of her throat becoming the primary noise of the room.

Looking down at her, you're impressed. She's able to take your full length with your balls up to her chin. An extraordinary feat for Oracle. You hold onto her head as she convulses and smacks your legs. In retaliation you smack the back of her head, making sure she knows to not stop. Tears and spit run down her face as you finally release your grip. She looks up at you with bubbles of precum mixed with saliva drooling from her mouth. The shut in has never known such bliss before.

"It tastehhhh amuzingggg Jokerrrr. Is this what sexhhhhh is laikeeee??" the orange haired nerd says confusingly with fogged up lenses.

"I want morrrrrr, pweaseeee. I want to know what it feels like. I've reaaaaddd enough hentai, you know?"

Approving of her request, you decide to use Futaba to fulfill your mission and teach her some new techniques along the way. You've already stolen her heart, now it's time to take her body. She's going to be my personal onahole from now on. Whenever I get back from dungeon crawling, work, or school she'll be waiting for me naked upstairs while she plays video games.

You smack your dick all over her pale face, making sure to rub it everywhere. You advise her to turn around, as you inform her that you want to play with her hair.

"You like my hair that much, Joker? I'm glad I decided to go for the orange look, it fits my overall quirkiness, don't you think? I'm such an otaku!" Futaba brags as she winks and sticks her tounge out.

You take advantage of this opening and go in for a french kiss, pushing your tongue inside her mouth and swirling it with hers. She still is awkward when it comes to kissing but she'll learn in due time.

Out of all the phantom thieves, Futaba has the most interesting of hairstyles. Her long hair has always captivated you as it fits her eccentric personality. It consists of straight-cut bangs and two long strands in the front along with a single small, thin ahoge strand at the top.

"Are we proceeding to a new level?"

You nod as you take her hip length hair and wrap it around your dick. You give yourself a hair job as your dick gets lost in Futaba's vibrant orange hair. You rub furiously against the rough texture that allows you to prolong your orgasm through its somewhat odd but satisfying feeling.

Your heart races as you think about how lovely it would be to have shades of white mixed in with orange. As much as you want to cum in this shut ins hair you recall what Caroline and Justine told you. You have to give your seed directly in order to strengthen the bond to a point that will assist the twins. Who says you can't have some fun first though?

You figure you can try cumming multiple times before finishing her off and implanting your seed. I'll give her a nice facial first. Turning her back around so she faces you, you lay your dick on the bridge of her glasses. Pulsating, your dick releases a bit of precum that runs down her nose. You can't hold out for much longer. Futaba's carefree and naive attitude is too much for you.

"I'm about to win Joker!! Haha weakling," she smiles at you teasingly as you prepare to blow your load all over her face.

"Let me get my reward for beating you!!"

She wraps her small hand around your large shaft and pumps your dick. She moves fast and then slow, alternatively, as if she was playing a rhythm game. Finally, she flexes those gaming muscles she's gathered from years of being a neet and pumps as fast as she can while wrapping her mouth around the head, sucking you off.

"Give me that 1-up, I'm going for the hi-score as per usual."

Her request for your seed throws you over the edge as your dick twitches and you go into a wild orgasm. Streams of white fly onto her, landing onto her glasses, nose, and neck. Your cum unexpectedly reaches strands of her hair, becoming blobs of white within the landscape of orange. This contrast of white and orange becomes ingrained in your mind.

"Eeeeee how do I look? Congratulations to me!"

Futaba rubs her glasses with your cum, happy to have had them marked by the seed of her confidant. You've never seen a pair of glasses so full of cum before nor Futaba so filled with joy. She clumsily reaches for you and gives you a big hug.

"Damn it's super hard to see now, I guess this is how it feels to win at this game. I like this game, let's play again Joker!"

Cum drops from her frames and onto her Tetris tank top. She looks like a complete mess from all the cum you sprayed onto her. Futaba massages her hair using your cum as shampoo.

"Ah this feels amazing, I think I like this substance, I'm going to study hard and learn more about the applications of this. Maybe it can teach me some more of cognition. I'd like to store some of this and use it in the metaverse too."

Futaba runs your cum all over her face, utilizing your seed as an empowering lotion that helps shield herself from outside forces. You sense a new found power from within her.

Rank up

Hermit

"Maybe I could use your cum as my new mask, I don't mind going out like this teehee! I might not even need you anymore!.. Just kidding!"

It definitely beats her usual mask.

With cum all over her face and hair she puts her AKG K845BT headphones back on, and pulls her legs towards her chest, sitting in her usual stance. The opening song for Smash Ultimate plays as if nothing ever happened.

Picking up her gamecube controller, she turns to you.

"Don't tell Sojiro about this, okay?"

Will you finish her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)