More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shandy Shandy

Where to begin?

The Gym

You get home from a hectic day at work, your body tense, your mind whirling. You feel the need to burn off some energy, and though it's late you decide to head to the gym. Grabbing your gym bag, you run out the door, trotting the four blocks to the gym where you have a membership.

When you come in your favourite attendant Jason is at the front desk. He smiles as he sees you, his big grin lighting up his face.

"Hey Lisa, good to see you!" he says as he turns the registry sheet towards you.

"Great to see you too Jason," you smile. He's at least ten years older, in his mid-thirties, but in superb shape. Your relationship has always been entirely professional, but you always feel a little flutter low in your belly when you see him.

"We're closing in about an hour, but take your time. You're the only customer here so you've pretty much got the place to yourself." You smile at him and walk towards the change rooms, swaying your ripe butt at him as you go, your ponytail bobbing as you walk.

You've never been able to resist the chance to show off for men, teasing them with your body. You love the idea that they're watching you, thinking of what they'd like to do to you. As you reach the door to the change room you glance back, expecting to catch Jason watching you, and are slightly disappointed to see that he's turned away from you, looking intently at some paperwork. With a little frown of disappointment, you go into the room to change.

How is your workout?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)