More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by vinaren vinaren

How to play?

The Guide

"Background: Several people including you are kidnapped by a mysterious alien. They want you to play an erotic game.

A command has been set up into everybody's subconsciousness: Once you leave the ship while being pregnant or give birth, you will become a **** for the father of your baby."

"Rules:

  1. All players have to reach Escape Room and move it out of the maze.
  2. Each player can program 2 actions per turn.
  3. The maze is filled with fertility-boosting gas. Every mating will result in pregnancy.
  4. Only female players can be impregnated. Becoming male again will abort the pregnancy.
  5. The maze is filled with rapid-pregnancy energy. Each action a player makes will accelerate the pregnancy by one month (Which means after 10 actions, the player gives birth)
  6. If there is only one male left and everyone else has given birth, he automatically becomes the winner.

"Actions:

  1. LOOK: Choose and observe secretly a room adjacent to the room you're in.
  2. MOVE: Move to an adjacent room.
  3. PUSH: Push someone standing in the same room as you to an adjacent room.
  4. CONTROL: Move the line that includes your character’s room one rank in the direction you choose (vertically or horizontally). Everyone stays on the rooms they’re standing on and slide with them."

"List of room:

Central Room: Room in which all the characters start the game. Only Look and Move actions are allowed. This room cannot be moved in any way and will stay at the center for the entire game.

Escape Room: The exit.

Empty Room: Has no effect.

Control Room: When a player moves into this room, he or she can make an additional Control action.

Moving Room: Move to a hidden room (You choose).

Vortex Room: Move player back to Central Room.

Dark Room: Players in this room are unable to use Look action.

X-Change Room: Change the gender of every one step into this room.

Sex Room: If a male and a non-pregnant female standing in this room at the same time, they must mate.

Orgy Room: When a male player moves into this room, other players in this room will become female and have to mate with him.

Harem Room: After a male player leaves this room, anyone move to this room will become female.

**** Room: When a male player moves into this room and there is a non-pregnant female standing in a room in the same row or column with this room, he will move to that room and mate with her."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)