More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Titlecardpink Titlecardpink

So who will you observe first?

The Great Champions War


"Just like that. Yes, oh my god. Fuck!" Jinx thrashes as the man beneath her eats her ass, his tongue flicks in and out, exploring every inch of her tender pink asshole. "God I love eating your ass, it tastes like fucking destiny."

"Shut up and keep eating!" Jinx's voice is high and shrill. "Will do ma'am." the man strokes his cock while slurping up Jinx's tight ass. He can smell her wet pussy, just inches away, succulent and waiting the lapping of his tongue. Twisted Fate begins to lick up and down, from Jinx's ass to her pussy, back to her ass, taking time to lavish upon each hole. Jinx has both her pussy and her ass eaten out in a maddening rhythm, unable to hold on to her sanity the thin gunslinger screams out in pleasure and cums. Twisted Fate positions himself in between her legs, stroking his long dark cock with an eager look in his eyes. "You gonna fill me up baby?" Jinx locks her legs around Twisted Fate and trails a painted toe across his back. The magician doesn't need to be asked twice, and slips the head of his massive member past the lips of Jinx's pussy. Their moans of pleasure mix and mingle until they melt into a puddle of orgasmic sensations. The soft clench of maidenhood and the hard trembling nature of manhood, thrusting and grinding until the two are spent and languid.

Twisted Fate beings to zip up his pants, eyeing the window of the Demacian Hotel they're currently inhabiting. "Something feels weird."

"Good, this boring town could use a little action." Jinx pulls up her shorts, and is now only revealing 90% of her lower body. She twirls a cartoonish looking handgun before holstering it in a smooth motion at her hip. TF bites his lip, staring out the window still. "What in the world are you gawking at?" Jinx sidles up next to him, a cigarette burning in the afternoon sunlight. "The main castle." TF reaches down and pulls his deck of cards. The deck floats and shuffles in a flurry of movement before letting loose a singular card into TF's left hand.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Whatdya get?" Jinx peers over. The card shimmers with a blue glow, the image upon it is that of a grand tower, wreathed in flames and crumbling down to the soil below.


"Your will be our liberation Jarvan. Please, rest easy." A moment of panic seizes Jarvan as he awakes to the sight of a masked invader. Before the king can react or shout out, the assassin slits the his throat. The edge of the weapon glints in the darkness before sliding across supple skin and releasing a well of crimson blood. "Curse you bastard!" Jarvan spits and spatters as he rushes forwards and grabs the intruder by the throat with two burly hands. Blood issues forth from the king's throat as he attempts to out the masked man. The door bursts open as Garen and Lux enter the room.

Lux takes the situation in with perfect calm and conjures a shield around Jarvan, it breaks the but keeps the king in stasis. Garen charges, head down and sword raised high. "FIEND!" A great cleaving blow nearly chops the room in half, the masked man rolls away from the slash easily, "Light binding!" Lux shouts out and whirls her baton in the air, a flurry of bright lights issue forth from her baton and wrap around the attacker. Now immobilized, the masked man is a sitting duck. Garen performs a half spin into a horizontal slash, the swing chops through the assassin's neck in one swift motion. The flesh parts like butter as the wide blade crunches through bone and tears through sinew.

The assassin's head sails through the air and the mask slips off. Long, beautiful red hair spills forth from under the mask. Still in the air, blood oozing from a gory stump, the visage of Katarina Du Couteau is revealed. The head flops to the ground along with the now disconnected body. Garen looks on in pure shock, he urges himself to attend the king, forget this silly romantic notion. The warrior takes a single step towards his now lost lover before shaking his head and turning towards his king. Oh, Katarina.

Lux kneels next to Jarvan, the bubble of light is able to impend the progress of his injures, but the damage has been done. "Lux." Jarvan smiles, "Don't cry, you'll be able to get through this, fate is strange as it is similar."

"When did you start speaking in riddles?" Lux manages to stammer her words in between heavy sobs.

"Having your throat slit makes one introspective I guess HA HA HA!" Jarvan heaves and rocks as he laughs outrageously. "Garen, come here. Lux release the shield." The king's voice is now calm and regal. Garen kneels before Jarvan IV. The king reaches up and lifts the crown from his skull, with care, he places the symbol of Demacia atop Garen's head.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)