More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rocket_man rocket_man

Just Who Is the Lucky Guy?

The Gardener

The phone rang three times before Larry picked up.

“You’ve really gone and done it now,” I said.

“Whoa, ol’ buddy,” Larry said, “Did what to who?” Larry pleaded.

“Well,” I said, “It seems that MaryAnn told Candy about your hooking her up with a black guy from an escort agency. And, how much MaryAnn liked it. So now Candy wants to “get blacked” herself. So, what the hell do I do?”

The phone was silent for a moment. And then Larry spoke, “Look, that escort service got closed down by the cops. That won’t work but you may have the answer right there in your own neighborhood. What about that family two doors down, the Richardsons, I heard their son was a real stud.”

Did he mean Jamal Richardson, the kid in the black family? “Larry,” I said, “He’s just a kid.”

“Hey,” Larry said, “That ‘kid’ is 20 now and a shoo-in for all-conference at his school. I heard half the NFL teams are after him.”

Hmmm, I thought, just maybe, just maybe.

“So,” I asked, “How do I setup my wife to get fucked by a black man? Just call and say, come on over and fuck my wife?”

“Tell you what,” Larry said, “I know Jamal a bit; met him this year at the alumni dinner. He goes to my alma mater. Let me set things up.” The next day Larry called to tell me it was all arranged. He explained the plan and told me of a little something else he could do.

So I waited until Saturday. Candy had been flitting around all week, teasing me with sly comments like “Do you think I look good in black?”, holding up a black dress, and, “How do you want your coffee, black?”

I told her I needed to have go into the office and left about noon, also telling her someone would be by in about an hour to take care of mowing the lawn; I didn’t have time to do it today. I drove for about thirty minutes and pulled up in front of a familiar house.

Entering the house without knocking I asked “Am I late? Has the show started yet?”

“You’re early,” a woman’s voice replied. “Get a drink and let’s wait, see what happens.” Larry and MaryAnn took seats on the couch next to me. Larry, the data processing manager at our office, a real tech wizard, had cleverly installed several hidden webcams with audio pickups in our house that week. We had a good view.

It was nearly one P.M. when Candy heard the noise of the lawn mower. She paid little attention until she saw a muscular young black man traversing the back yard, pushing a mower. It was scorching hot today and he had his shirt off, sweating profusely. Candy admired the definition in his arms and chest. He now had a rake in his hand, and as he passed by the back kitchen window, he looked toward the house, and Candy's eyes met his.

We could see Candy on the webcam, looking out the window. MaryAnn teased us by saying, “She’s got her eyes on him, it’ll be black for Candy in no time.”

Larry reached over and kissed MaryAnn, fondling her breasts and whispering to her, “Yea, just like some other white woman I know with taste for a black escort service.” All three of us laughed.

Back at the house Candy saw the young black man disappear around the corner. Where did he go to, she wondered? She was straining to look out the window when a deep voice said, “"Here I am."

We heard the deep voice with the audio pickup and saw on the video as Jamal walked into the kitchen from the nearby doorway.

"It’s hot out there," Jamal said, “Fix me a cold drink?"

"Um... ah... yes," Candy stammered, as she poured iced tea into a glass. Her arm shook with nervous energy as she handed it to him.

As her hand brushed against Jamal’s, he said, “You were looking at me to check me out, so I thought I'd come in so you could get a better view." Candy was speechless.

“Get ready for it,” MaryAnn said, "Here comes the good stuff. Making you hard, Larry?”

“Damn right,” he said, “And I need some relief.” Right there in front of me MaryAnn bent over, unzipped Larry’s pants, and took his cock in her mouth. “Ummpf,” she grunted.

“Don’t talk with your mouth full,” he quipped.

Back at my house, Jamal had lowered his shorts. "Want to see it?" Jamal asked Candy as the top of the shorts rested at the base of his cock.

His cock was all the way out now and Candy wrapped her hand around his hardening cock, stroking it slowly. As Jamal grabbed her by the shoulders, Candy found herself being pushed firmly but carefully down to her knees in front of Jamal. Inches from her face hung the object of her attention, the likes of which she had never seen before in her life.

MaryAnn has stopped sucking Larry’s cock and was intent on watching Candy savor her first black cock. “You go girl,” she said. “Baby, she said to Larry, “We have to go see this in person. Let’s drive over there.”

“It’s your call, buddy,” Larry said to me, “Want to watch Candy in person? Or maybe the video is just fine. You and I can ‘tag team’ MaryAnn.”

Hmmm. Go watch Candy in person or fuck MaryAnn and watch the video. I thought about it.

Stay and Watch...and Fuck MaryAnn...or Watch Candy in Person

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)