More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GamerChick077 GamerChick077

What's next?

The Game

Ashley found herself surrounding by a thick fog. All she could do right now was proceed forward.

She heard someone's voice.

"Ah, it seems we have a player with an intriguing destiny."

Ashley saw a bizarre looking man with a long nose, pointed ears and bulging, bloodshot eyes. Next to him, were two elegant ladies with platinum-blonde hair, pale skin and golden eyes. One of them had her hair in a long braid, while the other had hair buns.

The bizarre looking man chuckled. "Welcome to the Game."

"The you in reality is currently fast asleep. You are only experiencing this as a dream." the blonde girl with the long braid said.

"You're in the presence of our master. Stand up straight!" the blonde girl with the buns said.

"My name is Mido... I am delighted to make your acquaintance. This place exists between dream and reality, mind and matter. It is a room that only Players may enter. Now then... why don't you introduce yourself?" the bizarre looking man asked.

"Ashley Sheen."

"Hm... I see. I summoned you to speak of important matters. It involves your life as well."

"Important matters?" Ashton asked.

"In the near future, there is no mistake that ruin awaits you."

"Are you kidding me?"

Mido laughed, "Worry not. There is a means to oppose such a fate. My duty is to provide assistance to our Players. ...Do you have the resolve to challenge the distortion of the world?"

"I'd rather avoid ruin."

"Ah, pardon me for not introducing the others. To your right is Gertrude; to your left, Matilda. They are residents of this place, like myself, and serve as attendants here."

"The duty of attendants is to protect players. We are also your collaborators." Matilda, the one with the long braids, said. "...That is if you remain obedient."

"I shall explain the roles of these two at another occassion." Mido said. "Now then, it seems the night is waning... It is almost time. Take your time to slowly come to understand this place. We will surely meet again, eventually... Until then, farewell. Now, please enjoy the game."

"Time's up." Gertrude, the one with the buns, said. "Now hurry up and go back to sleep."

Ashley felt herself losing consciousness.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)