More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ZombieToph ZombieToph

Ready to Play?

The First Spin!

"Alright," quipped Maria, grinning, "since I'm the oldest I get to go first! Everyone's got their Punishment Cards, right?"

A murmur of agreement traveled around the circle; you take a moment to check your own Punishment Card:

+Bend Over and Drink It!
--- The Spinner must get on hands and knees; the Card Holder performs Anal Sex on the Spinner (use Pink Strap-On if Card Holder is female) for five minutes. Male Card Holder must ejaculate into Spinner's mouth/ Female Card Holder must Spinner to perform cunnilingus until Card Holder's climax. Lubrication is not permitted.

Face tinting slightly red as you ponder what you've gotten yourself into, you watch in apprehension as Maria spins the Dildo.

Every eye watches the whirling purple toy as it slowly move to a stop... aimed right at Jake. Rachel's face scrunches in annoyance as her boyfriend pulls the first Playtime Card.

"It says 'Dessert, Please!'," he read off. "The Partner must perform Oral Sex on the Spinner, using any available flavored lubricant. Keep going until either Spinner's climax or seven minutes pass."

Neither refused the card, and Rachel looked away as her sister dropped her jeans and panties to the ground. Jake kneeled between Maria's legs, wasting little time in applying = a generous portion of the flavored gel to the older sister's vagina, his tongue playing with her outer folds before slowing working his way in, obviously relishing in Maria's appreciative moaning.

It was difficult not to stare - Maria kept herself well groomed and you weren't the only one watching Jake's ministrations in fascination. Only Rachel wouldn't watch, her face still turned away, red tinted in either anger or embarrassment, perhaps both.

However, it was with a disappointed sigh that Jake was to pull away from Maria at the buzzer's sound - his seven minutes had quickly passed. Maria whimpered that Jake got so close, merely pulling her panties back on as Erika reached for the SpinDildo.

Locking eyes with you, Erika winks suggestively as her hand twists...

TOKENS:

Jake - 1

On whom does the Dildo land?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)