More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by groinkickgirl groinkickgirl

how and where?

The First Match In the Wrestling Ring

Big Suzy Roundass was being frustrated by having her two opponents run circles around her and smach her in passing. The crowd were booing this, then chanting "bring out, Charlene! bring out Charlene". They did.

All Doomsday Charlene had to do was stand on the outer apron. It ditracted the men enough to allow Big Suzy to punch the one in the face, and kick the other in the groin, then lift him up and dump him in Charlene's arms.

This made Charlene step in, the man she was holding was struggling frantically in her arms. She grabbed him by his neck and groinand began swinging him into 

Big Suzy Roundass's, well, round ass. Ooof! Ooof! OOF! The cumulation of knocks had winded him, when Charlene dropped him beside Suzy, and pointed down at him. Suzy took the hint, and dropped herslef like aton of bricks, only softer and heavier, onto his face.

  Now Doomsday Charlene did a similar devastating butt to the face drop onto the other male, who had been about to get up again after that incredible face punch, but he was going nowhere now!

 There was a three count, and a bell. The girls had won!

 Big Suzy Roundass and Doomsday Charlene both pulled their defeated men into the centre of the ring. These 120 lbs men had lost by a long way against these big curvy 400 lbs beauties; they had never stood a realistic chance; and now they were going to pay!

 Neither could move, after the crushing they had received already. They were completely motionless. "Let's see if we can get one foot to move" said Charlene, and she leapt high in the air, landing full  on Randy, the man Suzy had beaten, crushing nine ribs and his nose in the process. "Yes, there was a definite twitch in one of his legs" she said, still sitting on him - "Does that mean he likes you?" asked Suzy, who was preparing for a similar move on the other man "It means, he is mine, all mine" - she stayed sat on his face, partly because it was real cozy for her on there, partly because at 647 getting up was not so easy. The longer she sat there, the more of him broke under her and the flatter he became.

Now it was time for Big Suzy's bonsai drop - aiming for (Kenneth's) the other male's face with her ass - she leapt high in the air and Wham! she came down ever so hard on her target, his head would never be round again! And his face was now one with her ass. They sat there for another five minutes, enjoying their victory announcement, and the cheering of the crowd.

Then Suzy got up and helped Charlene get up too. Neither girl wanted to part with her toy yet, so the beaten males were laid out on sofas amid the audience, which had been specially kept for them, and the ladies sat down on their comfy squooshy toy boys, cozily watching the action of the next fights.

Next it was the turn of Victoria Ballcrusher to take on three little men at once,

to wrestle and squish these non-suspecting men's faces, bodies and balls. First came the first man, expecting a game of beach volleyball with some gorgeous page three girls!

Then the ever so seductive 396 lbs Victoria Ballcrusher was announced. She received a huge cheer, almost a deafening cheer. Then, while the other two men were being announced, Victoria Ballcrusher took the first male by surpise, lifted him up high in the air, then powerslamed herself onto him. Apart from a small foot twitch, he was not moving any more. While she followed this up with a ballgrab and a sitdrop onto his chest, the two other men turned around and ran away.

 Victoria Ballcrusher was living up to her name, completely pulverizing the poor fool's balls in her hand, while sitting on him and preventing him from moving.

 Meanwhile the one of the two men who had tried to run away, and into the crowd, was tossed back into the ring by a hoard of really into it girls. He had clearly been punched and kicked a lot by the audience member girls, and so it was not hard for Victoria Ballcrusher to lift him up with one arm and lower his whole head into the backside of her underwear, which she was holding open with her other hand. His faint struggles did him no good, and with her bra-strap, she secured his legs in position too. He was now upside down within her outfit, with his face buried in her ass.  The crowd chanted "kiss some ass! kiss some ass!" Every step she took was a slap in his face with her ass! Her ass was big, but not as big as Suzy's or Charlene's. In fact she was much more nimble and acrobatic. 

 Nevertheless, when she hopped around, then jumped 4 feet high in the air, he was a gonner! The landing of her sitting and also lying on his tiny 106 lbs frame made him explode into gore. With only a few pieces of red tissue remaining of him, she then jumped into the air again and landed full-on on the other beaten male's head, turning him too into a pile of dead red organ pieces. SQUASH!!!!!

"It's a shame the other one got away, but I sure had fun" she commented into the mike "and two out of three ain't .... - hang on, what have we here?

It was the Mega Cheeky Girls, the 421 lbs brunette Rachel the 446 lbs blonde Samantha, they each had a hold of part of the escaped man - one was holding his head and shoulders, the other his legs.  "I believe this belongs to you" they said, handing him over.

  He fell to his knees, pleading for mercy from Victoria Ballcrusher, offering her all kinds of money, stocks and real estate. "This is for running away" she said, slapping his face loud and hard - Slap!  "and this is for being a git" with that she kicked him so hard in the face that he fell to the ground.

The brunette Rachel and the blonde Samantha stepped on his two hands, leaving him helpless. Victoria Ballcrusher then fell to her knees onto his chest Oof! and said "let's see which half of this rat lasts longer, his face" punch! Err. "or his nuts" knee! Owwww! .... His face" punch! Err. "or his nuts" knee! Owwww! "his face" punch! these were clinched fist punches right to his cheeks, and boy did they ever hit homeie!  "or his nuts" knee! another knee to the groin! Owwww! "his face" zock pow! Errrr. "or his nuts" she hovered over his nuts and lowered her knee full-weight onto his nut-package! Owwww! Crunch! Both balls were reduced to mush, as she was now staning on her knees on his balls. The crowd went wild, chanting "finish him, finish him" then came one last punch Wham! that knocked him dizzy. "Since he obviously wants to give me all this money and property, I'll take him back stage with me - thanks, girls! You were a wonderful audience, bye!" 

 "And now for tonight's" [official] "main event, no less than five men will team up against these two adORable beauties, the Mega Cheeky Girls, or MCG" said the gorgeous blonde announcer Pammie. There was huge applause and ovation. "Today they will try to win against five men in one match. All added up, the men actually weigh almost as much as the women, and they are way quicker, so this could be an interesting match. To make things get started, we've told the boys they are here for a penis in the briefs judging contest. We hope you folks don't mind ...." "NOOOOO" (audience) "Good. So let's welcome them out, shall we girls! Succer, I mean contestant number one ... two .... three ..... four .... and five! (small cheer)  Now before we bring out the slim girls to judge the final four of you, we have asked the MCG to eliminate one of you, girls?" (huge, huge cheer!)

 The two BBW girls walked up and down the line-up of men, inspecting them, each had his hands on top of his head, just as he had been ordered to do. "They're all the same to me" said Samantha. "We choose ..... THIS one" said the 421 lbs brunette Rachel. The 446 lbs blonde Samantha gently led him to the corner, where she was keeping him, kind of surrounded. "and this one too", again Samantha took a second one into the corner to join his colleague, "and this one too" added Rachel (a third). "OK, the two that are left will be competing for the 4th surviving place, and the other three are to make it into the final round of judging straight away, if they can successfully please me with their tongues. One on my tits, one on my crotch and one on my feet." she said, pointing. The men were slightly taken by surpirse by this, they were at first hesitant, but who were they to argue with Samantha, seeing as she was so big and strong, would surely soon be gone, and the crowd clearly expected them to comply. 

The capacity crowd of 759, mostly girls, went berzerk: "lick it!, lick it!, ....". They loved making a fool of these men, were making a lot of noise, and their support for the girls and their demands for complete pulverization and crushing squishing of men was insatiable. They loved these 400 lbs + BBW wrestler girls, loved watching them destroy ordinary sized (100-140 lbs) men who had signed up thinking it was some kind of fun in the sun wet t_shirt contest for the groin, judged by gentle 80lbs girls.

"Now let me give these two 'candidates for elimination' one more good inspection!" said Rachel, grabbing the two men by the groin. Samantha manged to make one man lie on the floor to lick her feet, and nobody seemed to notice that she was now standing on him, one foot on his face, the other on his chest, slowly making him pass out. Her legs closed around a second man, trapping him there, and focing him to keep licking her out, and her ass was pushing the third's head into the corner buckle and sitting with increasing heaviness on him. Rachel suddenly squeezed both pairs of balls she was meant to be inspecting really hard, causing the two men to fall to their knees. "I think we should eliminate both of them, what do you say people" - "No, all five, No! All five!" was the chanting crowd response.

 She grabbed both by the hair, pulled them back to their feet, and Irish-whipped them into a vacant corner opposite the other three, first one Ooof! And then the other one on top of him Wham! Oooof! Then Samantha pulled the one from between her legs up by his hair, her clit all moist now, and sent him onto the other two Wham! Aaaahhhh! Then Rachel ran. She ran toward the pile of three men, jumped, and landed on all three, hard! Then she turned around and landed on all three with her butt Wham! Ahhh! She was still there when Samantha came running in. Just inthe last moment, Rachel hopped aside and Samantha jumped, landing hard on all three men. Then she went back to her two, and let Rachel deliver some kicks to the groins while still trapping all three there.

 She pressed one last time against the men. This made them fall, one by one, from the corner into the middle of the ring, face down. 

Samantha did some trampoline bounces, landing her with butt on the face of one man and her feet on the chest of the other. Owwww! Owww! Owwww! Owww!Owwww-Owww-Owwww! Owww!T hen she lifted both up by the hair and threw them face up on top of the other three men. Slam! Uhhh! Slam! Ooof!

 Then Rachel jumped onto the pile of men - Bonsai! Ooof! All five could REALLY feel the impact of that - Then Samantha landed on top of all five, in a sitting position Crunch! (breakages), cozy and in no hurry to get off, until ....

 Rachel was on the top rope and ready to splash them, she jumped .... SQUELCH! All five's chests and backs broke some more. Then Samantha climbed up to the top, while the crowd were chanting "finish them, finish them!" and when she landed, the crunch was incredible. Squish!!!! Five men were turned into one pancake under her, the pile of men, though they were still all on top of each other, was now only half as tall, and blood was flowing in all directions.

"Crush them, crush them!" frantically chanted the girls, thinking this was their last treat for the evening, and the girls took turns jumping nine more times each from the top rope and onto this pile of beaten men.  By now, the ladies in the audience were getting so excited that they were grabbing any men from in their midst and forcing them to lick their girly cave out, while sitting, usually five women on one man, ensuring they could not escape.

 "We hope you enjoyed this" said Pammy the glamorous ring announcer, for we have one more treat in store for you tonight, and it will involve ten more men ... IN A CAGE against ALL FIVE of our beatiful big girls! ...."

The night's real main event and climax (in every sense of the word) was about to begin!

 "Tonight, as a surpise encore, our five pretties are going to have lots more fun breaking each tiny male opponent completely - as there are over two tonnes of woman fury ready to descend on ten chosen males:

"THESE TEN MALES!" - ten 100-110 pounders were led out in a chain of ropes, each one looking down only, each was tied up and tied to the others, "AGAINST the very curvy 404 lbs Big Suzy Roundass! (hurray!) .... the sensational and seductive 396 lbs Victoria Ballcrusher! ... [big applause]; the Mega Cheeky Girls, the 421 lbs brunette Rachel and the 446 lbs blonde Samantha (yeah!), ... and ... the phenomenal and deadly unbeaten and unsurvived against 647 lbs Charlene The Squashassassin!!!" The crowd really went wild now. What a surprise and a treat this was going to be for the crowds and for the superstar girls too.

 "This was not going to be such a walk in the park, thought the guys, gulping and opening their eyes wider than ever before, to take in the 404 lbs of curvy big-assed, long haired, cheerful and feminine Big Suzy, followed by the other girls. They had not been expecting anything this big, but still, it was only going to be a game of cards, right?"

The cage was sealed up, the men were untied, and 

Bing-bing! The bell rang and 15 wrestlers all eyed each other up in the ring, the men not sure what to expect, or who, if anyone had the cards they were going to play strip poker with .... or so they thought...

Describe every action in the cage match

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)