More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CorruptionCentral CorruptionCentral

What's next?

The Fearful Five unleashed...

It was the third major robbery in two weeks since the Fearful Five started their campaign of crime. As the Wizard, Trapster, Electro and Constrictor entered the Federal Reserve Bank of New York all there knew fear but when their newest member, Seduction, entered their feelings shifted. Powerful pheromones from the felon enveloped the room and all but her teammates fell in homage to the gorgeous redhead. Although her face was largely obscured by her crimson leather cowl, her brilliant blue eyes and lush sneering lips were gloriously displayed, Her matching red leather corset and knee high stiletto boots were offset by her black fishnet stockings and matching full arm opera gloves in an ensemble that looked like one part Dark Phoenix and one part White Queen. As two armed guards in gas masks emerge from the security office, they quickly flanked the sexy siren and demanded her surrender but were surprised by her laughter. The villainess purred in a low breathy voice that dripped of lust "So, you boys thought you were ready for me? I don't think so. You know, I could simply ask for help and you would be buried in enthralled coworkers mad for your blood." Both guards became aware of the customers and bank employees beginning to surround them and quickly moved to guard each other’s back. Soon Seduction and her thralls backed the men to the wall and the criminal cooed "Still, there are other means to get what I want." As the men looked defiantly at their enemy, icy blue beams of psionic energy erupt from her lovely eyes. The men's minds went blank as they lost all will to do anything but please the irresistible vixen in front of them.

Soon, Seduction had teams of love slaves destroying the security records and helping her teammates empty vaults while one of the guards led his mistress to the bank president's office. As the president fell victim to her pheromones, she simply had him insert a flash disk into his computer and execute a nanobot program to infest the Federal Reserve computer system. Soon all the money was loaded and Seduction had all her thralls stand together in the bank's main lobby. Wizard smiled as he used another of his inventions to cover their tracks by completely randomized his victim’s memories beyond retrieval for the last 3 hours.

Back in their escape vehicle, Wittman pointed his gauntlet at the vast majority of the money, but Payne jumped in the way and asked "Whoa there, Wizard. That's a lot of cash to burn. Do we really have to just vaporize it?"

Seduction moved up behind the Wizard and began to trace his body with her hands as she purred "You know the drill Frank. That money had all sorts of devices to track us. The treasury will simply print replacement money and anyone spending this shit, even if we disarmed all the spy gear, will get their ass thrown in the slammer. The little bit we are keeping will be used to send the Avengers on a merry chase and our real payoff is the that we now have control of the Federal Reserve. By now, our little nanobots have already made each of us billionaires and no one will ever know about it, let alone be able to track it." Seduction took off her mask and red wig to reveal the beautiful face of Susan Storm Richards. Suzy purred into the Wizards ear "I can't thank you enough for the new powers and the pheromone emitters. It is such a rush having all those people lust drunk over me."

Bentley Wittman gloated as he destroyed the bags of money before him "Yes, another of my more brilliant toys that had no practical uses until now. I always had a means to give cosmically powered individuals *more* abilities, but I was more interested in removing Richard's and his lackeys. Amazing how the process added abilities based on mind control and lust for you."

Sue smiled slyly as she replied "Oh, fitting was the word *I* was thinking of." The sexy siren moved in to plant a fiery kiss on her leader. After a minute she pulled back and asked, "So who wants to play a little before I go back to the Baxter Building?"

Trapster and Constrictor were eager to comply, but Wittman asked first "Are you sure you are not endangering your position as a mole within the Fantastic Four by staying any longer? As much as we love our down time with you, your espionage is much too valuable to risk just yet."

Susan laughed as she replied "Oh, I am *sure* I have a couple of hours at least to play baby. Johnny and Ben think I have started spending more time with that fake charity we set up due to Reed's constantly hiding in his lab. And as far as Reed goes... I have given him something to keep him far to occupied to doubt me or even investigate anything that could endanger us. So, what do you say? Who is up for four on one?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)