More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dirty1992 dirty1992

So who's story we gonna follow

The Evil time travelling Saiyan

A survivor of the warrior race, a man willing to fight to the very end perhaps that is why the magical dragon brought me before future Trunks as another soul to help defend time. Sadly it seem Trunks wish to have another powerful warrior to the time patrol had not been clear enough as he never said anything about the his new warrior being morally correct.

Originally banished from my home planet Vegeta for crimes against the saiyan race that however did not make me a weakling. In fact it made me terrifyingly powerful after all I'd survived on a planet with little supplies for nearly five years before being found by Freiza's men who took me in after killing more then a hundred of them.

Freiza thought I would be his to control but sadly before the conquer of the universe met his fate with Goku I escaped to another planet where i spent more time training again. Fighting gangs, invaders even the mighty Cooler for the thrills and reaching the heights of super sayin, Super sayin 2 and even super sayin 3 not many could give me a real fight and as such the magical dragon saw me as a perfect fit into trunks little organisation .

Yet behind my power lay a very interesting soul, one that liked nothing more then to make love to any women i see fit too. Call me whatever you wish but the powerful take what they want and as such i am going to take any women from time i want and use my new job to do it.

My name? That is not important all you need to know is this will be a story of blood, screams and of course dimensional sex! Ha ha ha.

Now who shall i pay a little visit to first?

Who to visit first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)