More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Axl12 Axl12

How does your adventure start?

The Espada comes for a visit, and they want allies.

John!”

Ugh!
What now!
Would it hurt that much to have some peace and quiet?!
I have trained 24/7 for 3 years!
And now they have to ruin this as well!?

Nevertheless, I get up; ready to tell my little sister a piece of my mind, when I notice that she seems oddly excited about something.

“Big brother!”

“Hmm?
What is it?”

Dear god, I hate this cold weather in the north.
Why did I even get born here!?
Just because the Shinigami did this…
Those fucking bastards!

“Allies!” she practically squeaks the word out.
“We are getting allies against the Shinigami!”

…Ok, this causes me to blink.

Which one else except us Quincy would even consider fighting against these people?
And for what reason?
This does not feel good.

“Oh?
Would I know their names?”

She shakes her head wildly.
“Nope!
They said that they are called the Espada, and they have a really strange guy with them; he always smiles!”

This causes me to be on guard.

I never really trust a guy who seems to know exactly what you are and still smile all the damn time.
That would seem way too dangerous to bother with…

John!
Hurry up, or we are going to be late!”

“…Late for what?”

“For you going there and helping them beat down the invading Shinigami, silly!”

I merely stare at her.
Shouldn’t I get a say in what I do and how I risk my life?

“…What?”

She sighs, and acts like I am the stupid one for not getting something completely obvious.

“That was the condition for allying with us; that you join them and fight for their side to show what we can do!”

...Great.
Just fucking great…

I sigh and start to walk towards our “mansion”, wondering what the head of the household has gotten me into this time.

However, after seeing the distance the house I decided to simply use Hirenryaku to get there.

I quickly lift up my little sister, who makes yet another squeak as I do, and then begin to move at an astounding speed.

Within seconds, we are back home, with the spirit particles around me dissipating after I had used them for this technique.

“Awesome, big brother!
Since they saw that, I am sure that they will agree to let you join and then ally with us!”

I froze at her words.

Then, I slowly look up towards the gathering of Reiki, and see our visitors there, led by a man with white hair that is smiling down at me.

“Sis?”

“Hmm?”
She asks me, clearly excited about getting ****.

“Don’t go into the house.
Stay as far away from it as possible as long as they are there, ok?”

“Ehhh?
I don’t get to meet them?
But why?!”

“Because I said so, and if you don’t want me to ask to come home from the place where they are to throw a bucket of ice cold water on you every night, you will do as I say, ok?”

She shudders at the threat and pout slightly.
“…Ok”

As soon as I hear her agreeing, I quickly walk towards the door and open it.

“See you, sis” I call out behind me without looking at her again.

Before she can answer, the door closes on me.

As I walk towards the stairs and then upwards them, I try to think of the various reasons those people would like to join if they have people that smile at the face of those who can wipe out their very souls with one hit.
I hope this will work.

A minute or so later, I am at the floor they want me to be.
Without knocking, I open the door and walk in.

There, I see the head and twelve other people.

One of them looks like he might break his jaw with the wide grin on his face.
The one with the glasses besides him, however, looks much more serious…

I decide to ignore the rest for the moment, merely focusing on those two.

..I wonder who they are for father not to have them killed the moment they came here and told us that they knew everything.

Heh…
Might be interesting to find out…

I look at father sitting on his chair in front of the window, that lazy bastard.

“Well?
What is this all about?”
I demand to know, not without a bit of rudeness.

Despite that, my father’s lips turn upwards into a smirk.

“We have gained alli-“
“Yes, yes. I know about that.
But why do you want me to go with them?”
“To show them our capability”

“Bullshit!
The only reason you want to do this is to make sure that I can’t take over after you, old man!”

For a moment, his eyes flash.

But only for a moment, before he relaxes again.

And turns back into his cold self once more.
Before anything else could be said about all of this, the smiling man turns and begins a conversation with me.

“Ah, yeah, capt’n want’s to meet ya.
Thinks it’ll be a fun and interesting experience!”

I could already tell I was going to hate this guy.
I just knew it.

Before I could tell him just what I thought his captain should top with his offer, father interrupted me.

“There will be no discussions about this.
You will do as commanded!”

I gritted my teeth at this, but still bowed my head, agreeing with it.

Damn bastard.

“Great!
Then let’s get goin’!
Capt’n Aizen doesn’t like to wait!”

I only had time to wonder what I had gotten myself into before a female of this group grabbed me and began to drag me away.

Before she had managed to completely turn away from me, I noticed that her clothing seemed very strange…
It seemed like she couldn’t get the lower part of her breast to stay in, so they had spilled out.

…A pretty nice image, if I might say so myself.

“She’ll go with ya and help ya pack for the travel!” The smiling man called out after the two of us.

Ah well, a cute girl dragging me along.

This might actually not be so bad after all!

What happen while you go and pack?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)