More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rocket_man rocket_man

Just Who Is the Lucky Guy?

The Escort Service

The phone rang three times before Larry picked up.

“You’ve really gone and done it now,” I said.

“Whoa, ol’ buddy,” Larry said, “Did what to who?” Larry pleaded.

“Well,” I said, “It seems that MaryAnn told Candy about your hooking her up with a black guy from an escort agency. And, how much MaryAnn liked it. So now Candy wants to herself. So, hook us up.” And he gave me the number. And an idea, something a little devious but exciting.

So how do you setup your wife to get fucked by a black escort? Just call and say, “Send over a guy to fuck my wife?” After pondering the question for an hour I decided to just do it, make the call.

"This is Michael from 24/7 Escort Service, how can I help you?” a person on the other end of the line said.

“Uh,” I stuttered, “I was referred to you by a friend, Larry Marshall. He said to ask for the same package he ordered.”

A brief silence on the line and then Michael responded, “I have it right here. He ordered a date with Jerome. This would be for the wife, correct?”

“Yes,” I said, the rest of the call was a blur. I remember something about Friday night, needing to get a hotel room and a 10 P.M. call to my wife tonight.

The phone rang at 10 P.M. on the dot. "Hello," said Candy as she picked up the phone.

"Is this Candy Johnson?" the deep bass voice at the other end asked.

"Yes," Candy confirmed.

"This is Jerome from the 24/7 Escort Service and I understand I am your date for Friday night.”

Candy went into the bedroom and closed the door. I guess she wanted to get to know Jerome better. I wanted to hear their conversation.

Later, Candy was so excited when she phoned MaryAnn the good news. MaryAnn assured her she would love it saying that Jerome was a handsome man and was, as they say, “hung.”

Finally Friday night arrived. I drove Candy to the hotel; having checked in earlier to make sure everything was in place. I walked Candy to the lobby; a small piano bar was off to the side and we took a table and ordered drinks, waiting for Jerome to arrive.
"You better order me a stiff drink." Candy said to me, "I think I am going to need it!" Nervously she looked at the doorway each time someone walked in.

We did not have long to wait. A tall muscular black man, about 35, walked up and introduced himself as Jerome. He gave Candy a quick peck on the cheek and assured me he would take good care of my wife and that I could pick her up here in the lobby at 9 A.M. tomorrow morning. As they walked to the elevator hand-in-hand Candy looked over her shoulder at me and winked.

I left for home and went straight to the computer. It took a few minutes to make the connection and have the video load but I was soon seated and watching as a hidden camera broadcast everything in the hotel room. Candy and Jerome were embracing; he kissed her passionately and was well into removing her clothes.

The doorbell rang. “Come in,” I shouted, unwilling to let my eyes leave the video.

“Are we late?” a woman’s voice asked. “Has the show started yet?”

“Just starting,” I replied. “Get a drink and let’s watch.” Larry and MaryAnn took seats on the couch next to me.

Does Candy Get Black-Fucked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)