More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fizzbang3 fizzbang3

Where to now?! The Dorms? Registration? Counselors' Office? Someplace Else?

The Dorm's

Ahh, the dorms. The center of student life on any campus. Where they sleep, eat, study... and have wild crazy monkey sex. At NMJVI the sex was the primary concern or so it would seem. The two dorms were both co-ed, in the sense that both boys and girls all lived in the same buildings. The girls occupied the first and third floors while the boys had the second and forth. The fifth floor had both boys and girls living there, but they were all upper classmen.

As the new term was beginning it was time one again for everyone, new students and those returning, to get their room assignments. To help things along the NMJVI cheerleaders had a couple of tables set up that everyone lined up at to find out where they'd be living for the time being. Or at least what room they were assigned, whether they lived (i.e. slept) there or not was something entirely different.

Hannah Blessing and her co-Capitan, and long time rival, Stefani Williams each manned (womaned?) a table on opposite sides of the main foyer. Hannah had Brian Fisher, a grad student from the aviation mechanic department (read that as air plane grease monkey), helping her out.

Hannah, also known as Happy behind her back (short for Hannah the Happy Hooker), was rather pleased with having Brian helping out. For one thing he was 25 and had happily run out and picked up a bottle of Bacardi to help pass the time. For another he was really cute and had muscles in all the right places. Yes another was that she knew first hand he had a monster cock.

She took a gulp of her third drink, "Gawd Brian," she whispered, "don't make em too strong, k?" she whispered. He just grinned and shot her a wink. She was sure that he didn't know how horny she got when she got drunk. Or if he did just not how horny she got. Hannah could already feel that all too familiar tingle between her legs.

Who's in line? What's going on with Stefani? Go some place else?

Who's in line? What's going on with Stefani? Go some place else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)