More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BronzePlaceWriter BronzePlaceWriter

Choose your Story:

The Dog Days of Samantha Carter (Commission, , Bitch-suit, petplay)

This story was commissioned by Elberik via private discord. If you enjoy it, you have him to thank and I do hope that everyone who reads this enjoys it.


“You got the money?”

Samantha Carter crossed her arms, doing her best to look intimidating. She was aware that that was a big ask. Her red hair was frazzled, and her skin was pale. Her eyes were ringed with shadows and her body was shaking. Trembles of withdrawal pulsed along her veins like tiny shots of agony.

She felt like a woman alone in the desert, slowly dying by inches. How long had it been? Two days? Three days? She’d lost count. As far as her body was concerned, it had been a century.

“Of course I do,” Samantha managed. “Would I come to you if I didn’t?”

Chris looked at her from across the room. They were in his house. A very nice house that Samantha had always suspected was far too good for the person who owned it. He’d inherited it from an uncle a few years ago before he’d gone hardcore into selling. She remembered how he had strutted and bragged when they’d found out. Even back then, she’d disliked him.

Compared to now, though, the Chris of the past had been a saint.

He watched her with every sign of amusement. He was older than her, in his mid-thirties with dark stubble and close-cut hair. His build was small and wiry, but he had some meat on his bones. Muscle, not fat. He was a man who could take care of himself in a fight, and she knew that because he had been in fights. The slight scar that traced one side of his neck and down his chest told her that.

“Let me see it,” he said.

“Give me the stuff first then you can have the money.” She hoped he couldn’t hear how she was.

“That’s not how it works, babe,” God, he knew she hated it when he called her that! “You know how it goes. Money first, then the . If you’re good for it.”

“Of course I am!” She stomped her foot, almost petulantly. She knew she wasn’t being very dignified, but the aching need was burning inside of her. Searing through her every vein and pore. She was aching, hurting, breaking.

Fuck, she needed her fix!

“Then let me see it,” She hated that smug look. Hated even more how she couldn’t do anything about it. Why had she come here? Why had she come begging to him?

Because she didn’t have any other choice, of course. Because she didn’t have anywhere to go. Self-hatred and loathing boiled up inside of her, and she promised herself that it would be the last time.

But then again, she’d made that promise before.

“Give me the , Chris,” there was an edge of desperation to her voice. She knew he could see how she was shaking. “Please…”

He put on a great show of shrugging as if his hands were tied.

“I’d love to help you, Sam, I really would. But you know how it is. Without the money, I can’t give you the stuff. I’d get in trouble with my supplier. I can’t go around making exceptions even for friends as cute as you.”

Bastard, she scowled at him, but there was no strength in it. She was shaking and and weak. The prospect of yet more time spent in withdrawal was yawning before her, filling her with a kind of desolate horror. A dawning realisation that the misery she felt right now was only going to be the start.

“I have some money,” she said, defeated and . “It’s all I have left. I know it’s not enough but-”

Before she could even finish, Chrias had snatched it out of her hand, counting it in a second and looking to her with a sly little smirk.

“Not even nearly enough,” he said. “You know this should get you nothing, right? I should send you away all . But I always liked you, Samantha. You were cute with your red hair and your pale skin, and you were always so perky. Well, less perky now.”

He laughed at his own joke, she could only scowl.

“I tell you what,” Chris suddenly got more serious. “I’ll give you your in exchange for the money and a blowjob.”

She recoiled as if she’d been slapped.

“I would never-”

“Then you’re going to have a hard time. I hear withdrawal is a bitch.”

“I’ll get them from someone else!”

“No, you won’t, we both know I’m the only one who will even think about selling for this. Come on, little pet, you know my cock is hard for you already. You’ve always been such a tease, this is a good chance to pay me back for being such a good friend.”

She hated him. She hated the fact that part of her wanted to do it so much. The need seared through her, addiction boiling in her veins, filling her head with screaming desire until she couldn’t think at all. It twisted inside of her, a living thing. Demanding, beguiling, screaming into her ear.

She knew she couldn’t resist it. If she could have, she wouldn’t have been here in the first place.

“Fine,” she spat, hating every word as it came out of her mouth. “I’ll do it.”

“Good,” Chris smirked, rising from the chair he’d been sitting in and already fiddling with his belt. “Now remember, you have to make it good. I want to cum, all right? If I don’t think you’re putting your all into it, the deal is off.”

Samantha hated how easily she had given in. She hated how much she needed those . How they filled her mind and made her body quiver. Slowly, she folded, falling to her knees, Chris’ cock emerged from his pants. Already hard and ready. She looked at it, and then at him, and mustered one last burst of defiance.

“I’m not going to swallow,” she said.

He only grinned.

Samantha moved forward. At twenty-six years old, it wasn’t like she’d never sucked a cock before. She’d had a few boyfriends, she knew what she was doing. But even so, the thought filled her with shame, the smell of his shaft made her want to heave. She’d always disliked Chris, but now she was on her knees and about to suck his dick.

How had her life turned out like this?

He made a soft moan of satisfaction as her lips closed around his cock. Her tongue teased the tip, pressing against the head. She could taste his arousal, and it filled her mouth with bitterness.

“Go on, little pet,” Chris groaned. “Make me feel good if you want your stuff.”

Hating herself, Samantha did exactly that. Her head moved, beginning to slide back and forward as her lips enveloped his shaft. Chris groaned, his cock throbbing in her mouth. His hips gyrated, thrusting into her throat with no regard for her. The air caught in her lungs and she gagged a little. There were tears in her eyes but she kept going. Heat flowed through her body, and the taste of his cum filled her mouth.

His cock was hard, the sounds he made as her mouth pressed back and forth filled her head. The aching need powered her on, and his words filled her mind,

‘’Make it good. Make it good or you’re getting nothing.’’

She threw herself into the task even as she despised it. Her tongue curled about his cock, her lips and head moving and teasing and probing as if she were her most intimate lover. She felt as if she had never tried this hard with any of her boyfriends.

Soon, his grunts and moans became faster and deeper, his body shuddering. His cock was throbbing. She knew he was going to cum soon, but just as she tried to pull away, Chris grabbed her by the side of her head! She spluttered, panic blooming.

“You think you’re getting away with the job unfinished?” He grunted. “You’re going to earn your , my girl!”

He started to thrust faster and faster, his cock filled her mouth, pressing down her throat. She desperately gagged and gasped, snatching the air when she could and then, just when she felt she could go no further, Chris gave a long moan and his cock spasmed. Cum filled her mouth, plastering her tongue and filling her with his taste. He released her at last and she collapsed backwards, spitting and spluttering, her face red as she staggered to her feet.

“Asshole!”

“Hey, I never said I agreed to that no swallowing thing.”

He was already reaching into his pocket, and her eyes narrowed as a small plastic bag was drawn forth. He tossed it to her, and Samantha snatched it out of the air, holding it as if it were the most precious treasure in the world.

“You know the way out,” Chris said. “I’ll see you next time you get .”

“There won’t be a next time,” Samantha scowled. “This was the last.”

“Yeah, sure.” Chris didn’t even look slightly perturbed. “See you next time, babe.”

________________________________________________________________

“You got the money?”

Chris was smiling, his lips pulled back to expose an infuriating grin. Samantha scowled at him, her eyes flashing and angry, but her face was pale, and there was no way she could hide how she was once more shaking.

“Withdrawal sucks, huh?” Chris said. “I bet you thought after last time you could just walk away. That you’d be done with it. Could just wave it off. Not how it works, pet. I told you that you’d be back.”

“I don’t have your stupid money,” Samantha managed a spark of defiance, but it quickly crumpled in the face of her need. The addiction was on her again. Rushing, roaring, filling her mind and body and refusing to let her go. She wanted it so much, so much that she had even come here again.

“I didn’t think you did,” Chris said. “So what have you got to offer me instead? That pretty little mouth of yours again?”

Samantha flushed, hating herself for how eagerly she was ready to accept the bargain. She’d fought for days and days after the last fix, but now she’d finally broken.

“If,” she began, “I do that for you again-”

“No.”

She blinked, feeling as if she’d been slapped.

“What did you say?”

“Are you having a hard time understanding? I said no. I always wanted to feel your lips around my cock and now I have. What makes you think I need to do it again? If you were offering it for free, I wouldn’t say no. But cost money. Your mouth isn’t worth that much.”

He turned away from her, grinning at her distraught desperation. Samanatha whined, despair rushed through her like an icy wind, chilling her to the soul.

“What do you want?” She barked out before her brain could even catch up with her desperation. “I’ll do it, whatever it is!”

“Anything at all?” Chris turned again, eyeing her up now like a prize. She swallowed, her throat felt suddenly dry. Her skin was tingling, and she warily tugged at the hem of her skirt.

She knew damn well what he was getting at, but part of her was still in denial. Still refusing to believe that she had fallen this far.

That denial ended when Chris stalked to the nearest closet. He looked over his shoulder at her, his eyes were inscrutable.

“I knew you’d be back,” he said. “I saw how much you needed it last time. There was no way you’d stay away. The blowjob was nice, don’t get me wrong. But this time you’re going to earn your .”

He opened the closet and Samantha took a step back. Waiting within, there was a body-hugging suit. Samantha’s face flushed red, her eyes following its curves, noting the straps and the strange shape of the arms and legs. The interior was soft, but the exterior was patterned like the fur of a dog in a browny-golden colour.

There was a large hole in the suit between the legs, and another one on the chest. Samantha didn’t even have to ask what those would be for. She took a deep breath, looking from the suit to the man.

“Really?”

She swallowed again. The suit had a kind of weight to it, it kept pulling at her gaze. She imagined what it would be like to wear it, to be naked under it. To have her breasts, her ass and her pussy exposed like that.

“Don’t worry, I’ll make it worth your while.”

“You think anything can make it worth my while to wear that?!” She mustered some defiance again, drawing on a reserve of anger she had not even known she had. “The blowjob yes, fine. But you want to fuck me while I wear a suit like that?!”

“Who said anything about fucking?” Chris gave her a knowing look. “A little bit eager there, aren’t you, pet? I just want another blowjob. While you wear that. Naked under it, of course.”

“And let me guess, you’re gonna watch me while I strip?”

“Of course. That’s part of the fun.”

“Not happening,” she growled. “I’m not that .”

“So you say but you haven’t left yet.”

“That doesn’t mean anything!”

“Yeah? Then leave right now. Go on. The door is there and I’m not stopping you. But like I told you before, you know you won’t get your fix from anyone else. Especially not now that you don’t have any money at all. It’s me or nothing, Samantha. And let’s be honest, a few minutes in this suit sucking my cock are well worth the high you’ll get afterwards.”

Samantha snarled, looking from the body suit to the man and then back again. She hated him. Hated his smug face, and his arrogant voice.

More than anything else, she hated the fact that he was right. She knew she wasn’t going to get the from anyone else. This was her one chance, her only chance.

But even so….

She eyed the suit nervously.

Was she really that ?

The answer came from deep within, bubbling up through her body and nerves in a surge of aching withdrawal.

Yes!

Oh god, yes!

Chris spoke again, seeing in her face that he had won.

“Now take your clothes off for me, Sam. Nice and slow. I want to see every inch of your body. I wanna see everything you’ve always teased me with.”

Samantha flushed; the blood rushed to her face as she turned away from him. For a moment - a single, brilliant moment - she thought she was going to muster the strength to storm from the house. To throw his demands back into his face. To reclaim her dignity.

But that didn’t happen. Instead, she reached down, her fingers closing around the bottom of her shirt. Her skin was tingling. She felt hot. raced through her, but withdrawal and addiction were so much stronger.

“Slowly now,” Chris repeated, his words pounding through her head. “I want to see every inch.”

She did as she was told. Slowly lifting her shirt, exposing herself. Her heart raced. Her pulse pounded. Her throat was so dry, and her skin was so pale.

“You look cute,” Chris said. “I like your freckles. I always did wonder if you had them all over and not just on your face. Do you have any on your pussy? Wait, don’t tell me. We’ll see soon enough anyway.”

Her bra went next, she unclipped it, her face burning as it fell to the ground. Her pussy felt hot. She hated that. She hated how her body was reacting.

“Turn around,” Chris said. “Let me see you.”

She did, swinging slowly to face him again, putting off every second she could, but knowing she wouldn’t be able to hide herself for very long.

Samantha’s breasts were medium-sized, pale with pink nipples that had by now hardened. A shudder raced through her as Chris reached out, tweaking one of them between his fingers.

“How does this feel?” He asked her. “Good, my little pet? I hope so, but you’re still overdressed. You won’t need that skirt either.”

Samantha had long, slender legs. She’d been proud of them once, before her life had ended up in ruins. She’d been a runner. Chris played with her chest, his fingers kneading and teasing her nipples, making her moan and gasp as her hands worked at the waistline of her skirt.

It fell to the ground and she stepped out of it, now only in her panties. Her face was burning red, her heart was beating wildly. She hooked her fingers into the elastic band of her underwear as Chris watched eagerly.

Hating herself more and more with every inch, Samantha drew her panties down her legs. Her pussy was aching, and her clit was throbbing. She felt so hot, so horrified by her own reaction.

“So you do have freckles down there,” Chris chuckled, drinking in her humiliation. “And you kept it nice and shaved too. Is that because your boyfriend likes it that way?”

Samantha didn’t say anything. Before she could, he reached out, one of his fingers pressing against her mound. A shudder ran through her spine and she loosed a small moan. The man explored her pussy. Caressing and teasing her lower lips.

Just as her legs started to shake, he pulled away. Samantha made a low groaning sound, and Chris laughed as he reached for the bodysuit, pulling it down and tossing it to her.

“Be a good little pet and put it on,” he told her.

Face still burning, her pussy tingling, Samantha started to struggle into the suit. It was one piece and had an opening around the back. The legs and arms went almost to her hands and feet, but they felt almost incomplete. She guessed the full version of the suit included boots and gloves.

Luckily, Chris had no interest in that at all, but even so, as she pulled on the suit, Samantha found herself feeling more exposed rather than less. Her chest and her pubic mound poked out through the holes that had been left, bare and unadorned. The fabric of the suit clung to her skin, it felt soft, pressing up against her with every move. It was also tight. Not so much that she couldn’t breathe or move, but enough that she could not forget she was wearing it.

She swallowed, seeing the fur-coloured suit reflected in a nearby window. They were in Chris’ house again, though it was late at night. She doubted anyone else was around.

Chris had already taken off his pants. His erection was hard and throbbing as he drank in the sight of her.

“Now come here,” he said. “Come and show your master just what a good little pet you are.”

Samantha hated herself, but she wanted the so much. There was now. She’d come too far. All she had to do was see it through. She fell to her knees, reaching for his cock with one hand. Her mouth opened, but before she could take his cock into her mouth, Chris reached for something that he had put aside before. It was a rag, and as his fingers closed around it she felt panic bloom.

Too late! The rag was into her face, a cloying chemical smell overwhelmed her senses and she started to gag. She suddenly felt heavy. Her mind was spinning. She tried to rise to her feet but only crashed further to the ground. Her lips moved, but she couldn’t speak.

Her last sight before the darkness closed in was Chris watching her with a satisfied smirk.

________________________________________________________________

Samantha woke in the dark. She felt nothing but confusion. Tangled memories of her last few moments of consciousness began to poke at her. Surfacing in drips and drags. She remembered putting on the bodysuit, leaning down to suck Chris’ cock and then…then the rag.

The rag!

She bolted upwards, her eyes snapping open. She tried to call out, but there was something in her mouth. A gag of some sort?? She brought her hand up to try and take it out, but her fingers wouldn’t uncurl. Something was binding them tightly, and she looked down to see that someone had added gloves to the bodysuit. A set of mittens her fingers to curl inwards and didn’t let them release.

Not only this but as her hand brushed against her face, she felt it rub against some kind of mask. It was warm, furry, pressing down against her skin. It covered her head nearly completely, breaking only for her eyes and ending with a long snout which made her look even more like an animal.

“Awake, are you?” There came a familiar voice from behind her. “I was wondering when you’d finally get around to coming back to us.”

Chris.

Samantha jerked to her feet, pushing herself away from him. No sooner did she start however than something cold and hard around her neck yanked her back down.

A collar.

She was collared. It had been closed around her throat while she slept, and a metal leash led from it all the way to a hook which had been driven into the floor. She pulled it at, but it wouldn’t budge. It was good and tight.

“Is it starting to dawn on you exactly where you are?” Chris asked. “Don’t try to answer. You won’t be able to anyway. I don’t need my pet to talk.”

‘’I’m not your pet!’’ She tried to scream it, but the words wouldn’t form around the gag. Chris stepped forward and she backed away. Giving him more and more space until the leash pulled taut. Her hands went to it, but without the use of her fingers, they helplessly scribbled against the metal chain.

She looked around, her eyes wide and her pulse roaring. There had to be some way out! Where even was she? It was a basement of some kind. She was surrounded by heavy brick walls. It felt cold and slightly damp, and the only light came from a single bulb which dangled from above.

Were they still in the same house? They had to be, didn’t they? She didn’t think that she’d been out that long. Oh why, oh why had she ever put on that stupid suit? She wanted to think that people would look for her, but they hadn’t in all the time she’d been living in the streets. Why would they suddenly start now? She had no one to realise she was missing, no one to care or even call the police!

Chris took hold of the leash. He yanked it hard and Samantha was brought crashing to her knees, gasping and tugging at the collar with her fingerless mittens.

“That’s better,” he told her. “Whoever heard of a pet that stands on two legs? You’ll need to work harder to remember your place.”

Samantha looked at him. Feeling acutely the tight hug of the bodysuit, and the cold touch of the air in the only places it didn’t cover. She tried to speak, to beg, to plead but the gag kept her from talking. Her eyes felt hot, and she started to heave. She was crying, tears streaming down her face and soaking the mask.

How could this have happened to her? How could any of this have happened?

Chris surprised her, stopping for a moment as he noticed her state.

“Now, now,” he said. “It’s not as bad as it seems. I promise you’ll have a better life as a pet than you did as a person. You were living on the street. Kicked out. Nowhere to go and no friends to call your own. Now you have a master who cares about you. You have a place to live, you have food, and hey, even . You think I am gonna let my little pet go without her fix?”

His words were soft and beguiling, but she could still see the lust in his eyes. She was crying still, a sense of utter helplessness like she had never known had descended on her. She tried to pull away, tried to find some hope, some way out. Tried to tell herself that none of this was happening.

Chris’ next words shattered that illusion.

“Of course, if you don’t want me as your master I understand. I can let you out. Put you back on the street. But I wonder how long you’d last dressed like that?”

She looked at him, her eyes widening as the realisation sunk in.

He wouldn’t…

But she knew he absolutely would.

“I bet a girl dressed like that would find a master sooner or later. Whether she wanted to or not. Think about that before you make your choice. Would you rather have someone who can give you food and shelter, who can make sure you’re taken care of? Treat you the way you ought to be treated? I promise I’ll make you feel good, just like you will for me.

“Or would you like to have some guy who finds you wandering dressed like that? I mean, I’m not an expert, but I don’t much like your chances in that case.”

His voice trailed off, but Samantha knew that he was right. Living on the street was hard even as she was. Dressed in a suit like this, with no way to take it off? With no way to use her hands? With her pussy, her ass and her breasts sticking out for anyone to take advantage of?

She felt as if she was swinging wildly. Lurching between two extremes. She saw two futures for herself and liked neither of them.

“Now be a good little pet,” Chris said, positioning himself on the floor. “And come and show me how much you want to be mine.”

Samantha hated herself so much at that moment. She wanted to scream, to fight, to snarl and free herself from his grasp. But how could she? She was trapped, she was penned in. She was aching with withdrawal

She didn’t have the strength to fight.

Tears of humiliation prickled her eyes and she fell to her hands and knees, pushing forward across the floor. The sounds of Chris’ mocking encouragement rang in her ears.

“Come on girl, that’s a good bitch. Come to your master. Come to your owner.”

As soon as she was near him, he scooped her up. Samanatha wriggled, wordless sounds of protest escaped the gap as his hands groped her chest. She jerked. spasms of stimulation flashed through her body as his fingers played over her clit. She gave a barking moan, half gasp and half whine.

“Now that’s the sound a pet should be making!”

Humiliation stained her face as he set her down again. Samantha could feel the collar tightly around her throat The mittens holding her fingers in place. The bodysuit which clung to her skin. All combined to make her so aware of what Chris planned for her now.

He bent her over, leaning across her back. She felt the weight of his body as his cock pressed against the lips of her pussy. Samantha shook her head, trying desperately to beg him to do something - anything else.

But there was no point. He thrust forward, the tip of his shaft penetrating her pussy. Her clit was pulsing and dancing with heat, and her body quaked. Samantha felt her spine arch, pleasure snarled through every nerve. Why did it feel so very good?

“Don’t worry,” Chris said to her. “I’ll be gentle the first time. You don’t even know how much I have been looking forward to this, Red.”

Red? But she didn’t get a chance to ask. Chris’ cock its way between her lower lips again, and he was fucking her. Moving back and forth, thrusting with an urgent speed and strength that made her heart dance and filled her veins with tingling fire. Her hips were shaking, gyrating back and forth. The rattle of the chain filled the basement as her body shook. Arousal and seething humiliation mixed and flowed within her, staining her face red and filling her eyes with tears.

Even so, she found that she could not stop. Could not resist. She tried to speak, but the gag wouldn’t allow it. Her body was frozen, her muscles moving automatically as pleasure crackled through her like a tide of electricity. She ground herself back against him, the lips of her pussy eagerly hugging his cock. Her clit buzzed and heat flushed through her body.

She was moaning, grunting with each thrust, but the sounds were distorted by the gag.

“You’re so wet!”

Chris’ hand moved, smacking the side of her ass with a stinging slap that made her jump. At the same time, his other moved around to her front, pinching and caressing her hard, pink nipples. She groaned and shook and moaned, trying to pretend that she had some measure of control.

But she had none at all. She was drowning in humiliation, in pleasure, in despair and in shame. Her body was quaking, every thrust surged through her nerves. Her back arched and she could only moan into her gag with every penetration.

Chris was moving faster now. Fucking her in a frenzy. It felt so good, she had no time to stop, no time to think.

“Looks like my bitch is in heat,” he laughed, smacking her again. “Bet you haven’t had this in a while! Well don’t worry, you’re going to enjoy my cock all the time from now on! Welcome to your new life, bitch”.

His cock spasmed and Samantha realised with a stab of horror that he was about to cum! She tried to twist, tried to beg him.

‘’Not like this! Not inside of my pussy!’’

But the gag made the words into nonsense. Her body clenched, shivers racing through her lower self. Fuck, she was so close to cumming right now! But she didn't want to get pregnant! The idea of it sent shards of icy horror stabbing through her soul.

Maybe Chris read her thoughts. Maybe he just didn’t want to risk it either. But right when she thought for sure he was about to fill her pussy, he pulled out. She felt his cock withdraw from her aching pussy, the walls of her lower lips clung to it shamelessly until it was free. Before she could breathe a sigh of relief though, the tip of his shaft pressed into her anus. Samantha gasped, a new surge of panic rippling through her.

Her ass as well?

Something cold and wet was splashed against her rear entrance and then, with a grunt, Chris his cock inside of her. Samantha strained, her whole body growing tight. She’d never taken a cock there in her life and she was so tight!

Chris gasped, thrusting deeply as he finally reached the limits of his endurance. Samantha let loose a whine, feeling his cock spasm, filling her ass with cum as he withdrew. It felt sticky and wet, and her face flushed deeply in shame.

Her chest rose and fell, and as Chris pulled out of her, Samantha collapsed to the ground. Shallow moans escaped her throat. The gag made any speech impossible, even if she had had the energy.

As she lay there, Chris took hold of something he had prepared earlier, and Samantha felt him move to her behind. Strong fingers aside her cheeks, and something hard was pressed into her rear entrance. Not a cock this time, but made of flexible plastic. She groaned, the toy inched deeper inside of her, lubricated by the cold liquid and by Chris’ cum.

The butt plug was soon in place, and she turned to see that it was exactly what she had expected.

It was a tail butt plug, ready to make her look even more the pet that Chris wanted. As soon as it was lodged inside of her, Chris inflated it. The toy expanded until there was no way it would slip out.

Only then did he step back to take in his work. Only a few hours ago, she’d been Samantha Carter, a pretty young woman down on her luck.

Now she was kneeling on the ground, her pussy, ass and breasts exposed. Cum was leaking from her ass, and what little could be seen of her face was red with humiliation. She was wearing a buttplug, and she’d just been fucked by a man she had always hated.

Chris smiled, and his next words would live on forever in her memory.

“Welcome to the rest of your life, my little pet bitch.”

________________________________________________________________

“So do you have the money?”

The girl looked nervously between Chris and Samantha. She was a pretty blond with blue eyes. She had a nice face too, though Samantha couldn’t focus on it too much right now. It was hard to focus on much of anything.

She was lounging at her master’s feet. The metal studs on her nipples and tongue were still healing, though almost done. They were sensitive, especially the ones in her nipples. She was still in the suit. She rarely left it now, and the familiar feel of the gag in her mouth kept her from talking. Her pussy was exposed, and her lower lips were moist and wet.

Chris had been playing with her when the girl arrived. Probably deliberately. Everyone knew that Chris had a pet now. A girl simply called ‘’Red’’ who had once been a client who couldn’t pay.

She hated being seen like this. Being exposed to absolute strangers, humiliated and ashamed with all of her most private areas on show. She hated it because it made her feel so exposed like the little pet master always told her she was.

She also hated it because she was scared that she was slowly getting used to it. Accepting that it was her natural place. She hated it and loved it. The dark mixture bubbled up from deep within.

Chris and the girl finished talking at last. She handed him the money and he gave her the now familiar bag. Samantha saw them every day. As the girl took the bag, Samantha felt a spike of jealousy.

She was worried that Chris was getting bored of her. She saw the way his eyes followed the blond. Hungry and full of lust. Was she going to have a companion soon? Or….would she be discarded in place of someone else?

She looked up to her master, nuzzling his hand gently, feeling a mixture of self-loathing and contentment as he looked down at her.

“Don’t worry, Red,” Master seemed to read her mind. “You won’t have any competition. No one could ever compete with you.”

He ran one hand through her hair, and Red closed her eyes, feeling her backside wriggle, the motion making the butt-plug wag like the tail of an eager hound.

Shame and humiliation filled her, but she couldn’t bring herself to turn away or resist his probing touch.

After all, he was her owner.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)