More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darren j darren j

What happens next???

The Doctor begins the examination

You keep finger youself as the doctor asks your name, age, how long since you last visited a doctor, What was wrong then and what seems to be the problem now.

You tell him "Kristy Appleton, 27, three months, You had a slight infection thats gone now and this time you feel constinpated. The Doctor asks you to lay back when you do so he lifts your skirt and pulls your fingers out of your pussy. You feel him suck your fingers before he released your hand. After he had done that he looks at your arse and says "I think I may have found your problem!" You feel him start to remove the but plug but he seems to be having some difficulties because just as he about to get it out he suddenly slipped and rammed it back it. After a while you realise this guy has a stub born streak because no matter how many time it slipped back in he getted trying to get it out.

That is what you were thinking as the Doctor fucked your arse with your butt plug. You lift your head up see what the Doctor is doing when you notice he is using only one hand for the job. You quickly notice his other hand is quite full with his cock as he is jerking off.

Should you help him jerk off, suck him off or fuck him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)