More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cross C Cross C

What's next?

The Djinn of Netorare

A powerful wish granting spirit. She passes from master to master, from world to world, granting wishes in ways that please her first and foremost. That generally being outcomes in which lovers are stolen and lovers humiliated. Often she is bound within the Ring of Netorare and rubbing it in just the right way will summon her forth. Doing so however will cause the ring to vanish to a new world to corrupt.

If her master asks for a wish that is in line with her desire for netorare, then she generally grants them fully and without tricks. If her master asks for some other wish or is the type of person who would never dream of acting in a way that serves the Netorare, then their wishes will be corrupted to bring about such outcomes no matter their desire.

She will generally grant three wishes before she considers herself free to move on, though if she's found a master who she shares a good report with she will grant more. Sometimes she'll stick around until the maximum potential for netorare has been reached and only then depart.

Where does she appear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)