More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dogadon dogadon

X-men or Disney?

The Disney Universe

You walk through the swirling vortex that is the portal, and in a flash of light, appear on a gorgeous palatial floor. Looking around at the cartoonish surroundings, you relize you are in an arabian setting, and thus probably in Agrabah. (from Aladdin)

Before you can inspect further, you hear from behind you: "what the!.. What's a guy doing in the middle of Jasmine's pad?

"Uh," you begin, "Jasmine's pad?" (Before recognizing this as Belle, from Beauty and the Beast.)

"Jasmine's Pad," she explains, "the place where all we female Disney stars get together to get trashed in an effort to forget the crap movies se were in... hey, don't try dodging my question! What are you her to do?"

Relizing just how big of a jackpot you've hit, you wryly respond "All of you."

Your power acting on her, you see she is powerless to resist your charms, and so you rip off your clothes, revealing your twelve-incher.

"My God!" she says, "None of our men even have SIX inches! Stupid G ratings!"

Then she lunges for your cock.

Have her suck it, or make her strip for you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)