More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Queen Death Queen Death

Story's

The Curse, or opportunity

Mike was an average 21 year old male, having only 2 more years oh high school before he can get his grade 12 diploma and start working at his dream job he was offered by his uncle.

"Move it looser...." said one of the prissy girls bumping into him as they headed to class.

"yea, stop daydreaming about these" said her friend rubbing her own breasts.

"Like that will happen...Hahahaha" said the other as they walked on.

'Assholes....' Mike muttered as he went to his locker, Luna and her two friends Rebecca and Crystal, the hottest and sexy girls in the school.

In his free time he imagined stripping Luna and slamming his cock in and out of her pussy as well as her nice round ass cheeks.

sighing as he opened his locker to get his books for class when a voice stopped him.

"well.... its about time, it is stuffy in here" said a voice coming from his locker.

"Ahhh...what the..." said Mike looking around for the person the voice belonged to.

"hehe...up here big boy" said the voice again.

Mike then noticed, sitting on the top shelf of his locker was a fairy.

Waving at him, letting out a giggle she flew down and landed on his shoulder.

"I am Sam, a sex Fairy... i look for male and female's who have problem with men or woman and grant them the opportunity to have the power to have some sexual fun for one year.... you will have three choices to choose from" said the Fairy taking her wand out of her skirt pocket

"Oh...umm...ok...what choices?" Mike asked.

"Choice One: you will have the power to transform girls into your sexual slaves, (make there breasts, hips, bum's,any body part sexy). To do this you need to blow your load of cum into a girls vagina"

"Choice Two: have a girl touch your cock, a flash of light will make you and the girl nude, the girl will then beg you to fuck and cream her pussy, breasts, and face, once your done, slap her ass and say 'your done bitch' if you dont she will continue wanting to fuck you"

"Choice Three: have a favorite fantasy , any girl you touch while calling out a fetish

(Example: Age Play- that girl will then see you as Daddy, and want to be fucked by daddy, her clothing will then change to match a random age fitting)

(Example: magic fantasy- the girl you touch will then drop to her knees and start sucking your cock, any girl who see your cock, will then do the same as the first girl, want to fuck there vagina's now, just tap there bum, they will turn around for you to fuck them, want them to have bigger breasts, just grab there breasts and pull, they will expand, want one to have a cock and watch each the other get fucked by a girl, just tell the girl to grow a penis)

Choose one.....and be cursed.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)