More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Twinklestar75 Twinklestar75

Who is at the gate?

The Current editor.. weird huh?

Here are the Characters in the story as well as where I want the story to head.

(It’s Friday)

If you choose to add to Fred being at the fence. She blows him, I am currently editing it to make her seem way less of an idiot and more of a person so her attitude is the same throughout. (sorry/not sorry) feel free to flesh out Fred and his world. He is a player and planning on having two more couples this weekend to have a swingers party. He is skipping out on work but can come back to do whatever he wants at the office. Please feel free to add to this side of things and have fun.

People so far:

Annie: This is you. You are a bored housewife married to Carl who works with Fred Rogers. You are trying to navigate Carl’s sudden desire to swing. You are slowly finding out this is the tip of the crazy iceberg for the neighborhood. You are bi. Slowly shedding your timid behavior finding your crazy side.

Kira: Annie’s idle. Single lady, party girl, have gotten really close to Annie (has a crush on Annie without her knowing it. Will do anything for her.)

Carl: Annie’s husband. Works with Fred. Not happy with his marriage and was convinced by Fred to try swinging. Loves it but without knowing it remains lucky to Fred and will be used and manipulated by him.

Fred: You typical BMOC. Manipulates and uses people. “Cheats” on wife all the time but gets out of it. Knows she is a softy and constantly takes advantage of her. Sleeping with a woman at work, around the city. Loves to get Carl to do horrible things for fodder.

Jean: Fred’s wife. Not happy with this at all but can’t stand up to Fred to get him to stop. Totally goes along with it cause feed keeps her isolated at home and away from other people. Starting to doubt Fred's honesty.

Mr. Wilson: direct backyard neighbor to you. An older man who watches you sunbathe who you have given peep shows too. It seems harmless but super daring on your part. How this all got started.

Mrs. Wilson: Mr. Wilson's wife. Has been watching you as well. Wants to sex with you in front of her husband while he is “peeking” was considered a prude by most but you find out she is not and has a mother thing going on for you.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)