More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tailteller tailteller

By whom?

The Court Wizard

Timothy could never mistake the face of such a frequent suitor, come to bed his sister in the alley way. Twas none other than the illustrious court mage Merlin! Though ancient in ways and years, he remained as virile and charged with stamina as a young stallion.

"Come, sister, tis ill manners to cause such a noble one to wait...", He sighed. As he watched the old warlock heave and ho at Miriam's dripping passage, he counted out the generous coin given for her companionship. His mind wandered again to his own inadequate tool. The wise mage took note, and without a pause in his breeding of Miriam demanded.

"Child. I see where thine eyes look, and tis not helpless. Seek ye to northern Isles and draconic caverns. The spring of vigor shall bring to ye a transformation!" He plucked his enviously girthy and lengthened lance from Miriam's womb and howled, "Gaze at the glory it hath bestowed upon me in my youth, for it remains to this day! The Vigor Springs shall grant ye workable equipment worthy of all men's jealousy!"

He wasted no time in returning his dragon it Miriam's cave. A full satchel of coins dropped without grace upon Timothy's lap as the old wizard treated Miriam with all the care of a battering ram, and the of an army heaving and pressing. "Go!" He howled, "Go redeem thyself of the tool that nature saw fit to curse you with!"

Shall the quest begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)