More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fizzbang3 fizzbang3

Where to now?! The Dorms? Registration? Counselors' Office? Someplace Else?

The Counselor's Office

Miss Sandra Pell, Sandy to some, sipped at her morning coffee, "Mmm..." as she began to look over the paperwork of the new students she was expecting to see that day.

After setting her mug down in its proper place she spread out the sheets into several stacks and began to look them over. As her eyes slowly scanned over them her now free hand absently traced a finger tip over her chest as if with a mind of it's own.

Her almost skin tight sleeveless pull over of white silk felt so good against her skin and the lambs wool on top of that was just divine to the touch. She had a thing for silk on her skin, particularly her most sensitive spots. That was the subconscious thought that prompted her selections in lingerie. The quarter cup bra left her nipples fully exposed to the deliciously teasing feel of the silk, that and with her finger tip helping along they were rock hard (as usual) and clearly visible through her clothes. Maybe it was a conscious thought after all.

She crossed her legs tightly, "Ooo, that's nice," feeling the zipper press against her clit, also clad in something silk, and then refocused. A highly shined black patent leather pump, 5 inch heel of course, bobbed up and down on her foot as she looked over the files in front of her.

"Another court order and a military man. Mmm, both sound promising," she thought out loud. It looked like it was going to be a light morning.

The sensation between her legs, now suddenly quite intense, came to the fore front of her attention. "Mmm, kitty..." she glanced at her clock on the wall and, deciding that she had at least 15 minutes before her first appointment, and stood up. Quickly she'd undone her pants and slipped them off, "I knew I should have worn a skirt," draping them over the back of her high backed chair.

Looking over her shoulder, Sandra saw her ass (and what an ass too!) in the mirror. The white of her little baby g-string contrasting sharply with her light tan. She arched her back more, pushing her tight little bum out. She pulled her panties down while turning to sit on the edge of the desk. With them around her ankles she scooted back a little bit before bringing her feet up.

With her knees spread wide, Miss Pell reached down and stroked a single finger tip between her slit which was already glistening, even dripping, wet. She cooed as the finger nail lightly ran across her clit. She glanced at the clock again and whispered to with a little pout, "Aww, gonna have to make it quick..." and eased two fingers deep into her cunt.

Without much pretext, Sandra was soon using her fingers like a jack hammer as they pounded in and out of her cunny. She had to hold herself up with the other hand, frustrating her that she couldn't use it to rub her clit at the same time. She had a fix for that; this wasn't the first time that she'd fucked herself on her desk. She pulled both fingers out and lined up a third. She pushed them in again knuckle deep slowly. She took a little bit to work up to it but was soon pounding away at her snatch at a renewed vigor.

She pushed all the way in and worked her finger tips to find her g-spot. Finding it she worked at it hard before. Soon she had the palm of her hand slapping away at her clit as her fingers invaded again and again and again and...

Gritting her teeth and managing to make little more that a multitude of squeaks, she was generally quite the talker and screamer during sex but there were times that discretion was in order, Sandy came surprisingly hard. She figured that it must have been due to having gone home early and straight to bed sans getting laid or at least rubbing herself off at least a couple of times. She considered herself quite the professional and took her job very seriously after all!

A few minutes, and a couple of wet naps, later she was again dressed and prim and proper. She fixed her hair in the mirror and looked to see who her first appointment for the day was...

Who's first, Alan Archer, Daffi McLeod, someone else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)