More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by likebadfun likebadfun

What are the Girls doing when the Convicts Arrive?

The Convicts Catch Their Prey

The soaked red t-shirt clinging to her body, the drenched jeans weighing her down, the sopping running shoes squishing with every step, petite brown-eyed, cinnamon-skinned Priya stumbled ashore.

Jenny lurched behind her spluttering remarks of disgust. It was all Priya?s fault. Jenny was drenched. Her yellow blouse, neatly tied below her breasts, felt as if it were pasted to her skin. Her white sodden shorts dripped water, one foot bare, the other still wearing a hiking shoe.

They both shivered. Soaking wet, no canoe, no dry clothes, night approaching, temperature dropping. They argued about whose fault it was until Jenny, trembling from cold said, ?We need to get dry. We need a fire. We?re going to die!? She was panicking.

Priya simply pulled out a plastic bag containing water-proof matches and said, ?Let?s get some wood. I?ll build a fire. I know how. I always made camp fires at home in India.?

Eventually Priya?s fire blazed and she peeled off her wet clothes. Jenny glanced at Priya?s brown-skin glistening from the damp and followed suit. Soon they both stood around the fire naked. Their clothes hung from branches, as they tried to get warm. Priya?s petite figure, slender legs and small, pert breasts contrasted with Jenny?s taller build, fleshy legs and grapefruit-sized breasts. The nipples on both young girls stood out rock hard from the cold and wet and goosebumps covered their skin.

Preoccupied on getting warm, listening to the crackle of the fire, they failed to hear the snapping of twigs in the bush as Jason, Josh and Morris tried to approach quietly. They stopped a moment or two to observe their prey.

Not bad looking. Already naked. A young white girl. A short foreigner with a nice round bum and small brown tits. First time near a woman in two years and they had found an exotic one. Nice. Spicy! The white girl was more ample. More to grab onto, more to push into. All in all, a good catch.

What do the Convicts do with their Catch?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)