More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 26 by bobbobbobthethir bobbobbobthethir

What’s happening?

The Contest Begins

The music swells in volume, and the girl next to you begins working on the blindfold's knot, her slim fingers brushing against your face.

“Prepare yourself, because the sight you’re about to see is one that no man on Earth has ever been treated to before,” she says. “Voila!”

With that, she whips the blindfold off, and your jaw drops.

On the left stands Imogen, stunning as you’ve ever seen her. She’s wearing a plunging black V-neck that her large breasts strain against, and your eyes are drawn to the massive amounts of sideboob on prominent display, her pale tits spilling out of the dress, refusing to be contained. She’s curled her hair for the occasion, and is wearing black stilettos that don’t bother her at all as she twirls for you, giving you a glimpse of her fine, fine ass that the fabric accentuates.

Your focus snaps to Tatiana as she juts a leg out, walking as if on a catwalk in Paris. She’s wearing a red sleeveless mini dress that lets you drink in her legs for days. Your gaze drifts upwards while she struts around to catcalls from girls around the room, and while you have to admit that her ass is a little worse than Imogen’s, her breasts are certainly larger. And is that a stiff nipple you see through her dress? Does showing off like this get her wet? You find yourself growing a little more aroused at the thought.

“Oh, stop prancing about,” Imogen says. “We agreed - stand and pose, no cavorting like a common whore.”

“Why should I stop? You started it with your twirl. The girls clearly like what I’m doing, and Alex, well, he hasn’t taken his eyes off me for a good half minute now I’d wager,” Tatiana says. “I think you’re just getting insecure at this point.”

“Insecure? Look who had to resort to dirty tricks to get his attention at all! I don’t think that was me,” Imogen says.

“Ladies, ladies, let’s be civil here. We have a nice guest,” the girl curled up next to you says, placing an arm around your shoulder again. She’s the southerner who removed your blindfold, and you get a good look at her for the first time. She’s got brunette hair and brown eyes, and she’s wearing a simple white sundress that fits her curves well. When she sees you looking at her she gives you a warm smile.

“Oh shut up Savannah,” Tatiana says. “We all know you’re the nice girl whose never gotten into a catfight before, but that makes you uniquely unqualified to comment on ours.”

Savannah

“Sorry Savannah, but I did like their conversation,” you say. “I was having trouble deciding who to pick, and the information they provided was most helpful - but not quite enough. I was thinking that more would be needed in order for me to make up my mind. What would each of you be willing to offer me?”

The girls in the room respond with ‘Oohs’ and “Aahs” - you gone out on a limb, hoping that you’ll be rewarded for your daring. There’s a moment of silence that follows, in which you wonder if you’ll be kicked out of the sorority house, or worse.

“So the little freshman comes here and starts making demands of us,” Imogen says. “I think I’m starting to like him!”

“Unfortunately for you, we’d already agreed that the most you’ll get today is a good look,” Tatiana says, bending forwards to give you an extra good look at her cleavage.

Imogen stretches to the side, giving you a very pleasant upskirt view. Her ass is every bit as great as you thought it would look, and that black lingerie looks like it would snap so quickly if you could just get your hands on it…

“You do have to make a choice. We have a party to get to,” Tatiana says, as she pulls Imogen back into an upright position, much to your chagrin.

You take a second to reflect, and then make your decision.

“Alright. This wasn’t an easy choice, but I pick…”

Who do you pick?

Savannah +10
Imogen +10
Tatiana +10

Who do you pick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)