More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

What's next?

The College Coeds

Jamie Smyzer and Laurel Woodington had always been best friends. They grew up together in the same neighborhood, right next door to each other. They played together, they went to school together, and they often dressed alike. The two almost seemed as inseparable as Siamese twins. So it came as no surprise to anyone who knew them that they would choose to go to the same college together after their graduation from Franklin Senior High School.

Jamie was of average build, not too tall, and not too short. She had all the curves in all the right places, 34C breasts, wide hips suitable for baby making, and an ass that was to die for. Her cute face was adorned with big green does eyes, soft, sensual pouty lips, and a cute button nose. Her head was topped by a shoulder length mane of dark red hair, and like any typical redhead, she had a smattering of freckles and pale skin. She usually ends up with Laurel, wherever Laurel goes, even though she's still a virgin.

Laurel was a beguiling temptress, tall and stately, and full of mischief. No one could resist her bright blue eyes when she batted them. Though she was tall, she was also very well built. Some thought she would go on to have a successful career as a fashion model. She was also curvy in all the right places with 36C breasts, a beautiful heart shaped ass, and hips that didn't know when to stop moving as she walked. She was a raving beauty by all accounts, with long, blond hair that came down to the center of her shoulder blades. She likes to party, and she likes to fuck.

But that's enough about them for the time being. Fate had lots of plans in store for the inseparable duo. Well, not fate per se, but a particular entity that would soon come into their lives.

It all started one late Summer afternoon, after Laurel and Jamie graduated. They had applied to various colleges in the area together, in hopes they would both end up being admitted to the same college. On this particular afternoon, we find Jamie excitedly knocking on Laurel's bedroom door.

Laurel opened the door and smiled brightly at Jamie. "You got your letter today?"

"I sure did!" Jamie excitedly waved the letter in her hand. "How about you? Did you get yours?"

"Right here" Laurel said triumphantly. "I waited for you to come before opening it."

"Good! That means we can open them together."

The two girls sat down on the edge of Laurel's bed, and opened their letters together, still unsure of whether or not they would be attending the same college together. The suspense built to almost an intolerable level as they pulled their letters from the envelopes. Both letters went something like this:

"Dear____,"

"It is a great honor to inform you of your acceptance into Madison State College. Registry for fall classes begins August 19nth. Your first classes will begin on September 14th. Please decide carefully upon what your major will be."

"You are welcome to live on campus in the college's dormitories, or off campus, if you so desire. We look forward to serving your educational needs."

"Sincerely,

John Abercrombie

Dean of Admissions"

The girls were beside themselves with joy and excitement. They hugged each other tightly and giggled triumphantly. They'd done it! They would be together throughout their college days. In her excitement, Jamie suddenly kissed Laurel full on the lips. It wasn't a best friend type of kiss. This one seemed to have deeper implications.

Laurel breathlessly pulled away from Jamie's kiss. Her eyes blinked in surprise.

Jamie, trying to save the moment quickly replied to the stunned girl. "Forgive me. I was just so caught up in all the excitement. I didn't mean anything by it. I was just so happy that we're going to be together."

After several moments of recovering her senses, Laurel responded. "That's very understandable. Don't worry about it. But you know, for a virgin who's never been kissed, you are an excellent kisser. No one has ever left me breathless before."

The two girls share a nervous giggle.

"We'll have to do everything in our power to lose that V card of yours once we're there" Laurel told her. "I think a good start for that would be to find somewhere off campus to live. That way we'd have our privacy, and we wouldn't have to worry about breaking any rules. I don't know about you, but I intend to break a lot of them."

Jamie smiled at her bestie. "I guess we should do an Internet search of available housing in the Madison area."

"It'll have to be cheap. I mean, yeah, we can get part time jobs, maybe even on campus, but we probably won't be able to afford too much." Laurel rose from the bed, and walked over to her desk. She grabbed her laptop, and sat back down next to Jamie.

"Let's try Craig's List" Jamie suggested. "That's where you can find the cheapest places."

And so the inseparable duo's search for a place to live in Madison began.

Do they find a place cheap enough?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)