More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mixermix mixermix

What do you say?

The Code

You see the receptionist who is a young blonde, quiet fit actually. She smiles at you and says, "How can I help you?"

You lean in and say, "Going to see You Tonight." She then gives you a cheeky smile to let you know she understands.

She then picks up the phone and says something to someone. She then looks at you and says. "Someone will be here to take you in a minute, please take a seat." She then gestures to a small seating area.

You smile and say thanks and walk over to the seating area and sit down. You sit there for about five minutes and can't help but notice that some of the women are really hot and a lot of them.

Your thought is distracted by a figure standing in front of you and its a face you recognize. It is Matthew, who says, "Hi John, come with me." Matthew then leads you to the lift, which you enter. The doors close and Matthew then presses 1 8 8 2 and then the phone button three times. The Lift then moves.

"What was all that about?" You ask.

Matthew then turns and looks at you and says. "Look all that up there the office and that film studio is all a front. Underneath we run a porn studio called Hardon Pictures I assume you've herd of it." You nod.

"So what is my interview for?" You ask.

"Just a runner, you'll do all the little jobs on set and in the office." Matthew explains as the lift stops. The doors open and the two of you step out. There is a receptionist behind the desk almost identical to the one upstairs. On the wall behind her is a sign that says.

Make-Up >
Costume >
Trailers >

Studio <
Offices <
Testing <

Pointing to two hallways either side of the desk.

Matthew leads you to the left hallway then through a room then another hallway. Then he arrives at a door and stops and says. "John your interview is through here I can't come in. But you've basically got the job. Good luck." He says and walks off.

You open the door and walk in.

Who is sitting there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)