More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Acrc321 Acrc321

Which teacher comes to the classroom?

The Chemistry Teacher

Kate felt an enormous peace as she saw the chemistry teacher enter the classroom.

The professor arrived and greeted the entire class politely before leaving their things on the desk.

Despite her great and growing urgency, Kate didn't want to appear disrespectful and ask for permission right away. So she waited for the teacher to take the attendance and then asked for permission.

Those couple of minutes it took the teacher to take the attendance were total agony for Kate. She could feel her insides churning and growling furiously.

—Well guys, today we're going to do a couple of exercises regarding the topic we covered in the previous class. Who can tell me... ?

Kate saw her chance and immediately raised her hand. The teacher saw her and interrupted his sentence to attend to the girl.

—Yes, Kate, what's going on?

—Excuse me, can I go to the bathroom, please?

—Sure, but don't delay.

Kate nodded and rose from her seat. She felt the pressure in her intestines rise abruptly, but she tried to stay calm so as not to draw attention to herself.

Once outside the classroom, she ran to the bathrooms, feeling the beginning of a viscous avalanche rapidly approaching her anus.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)