More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by [KingDucky] [KingDucky]

Which one do you choose?

The Champion of Ash/Dark Souls 3

You put the Black Cursor on the picture of the Embered Skelletal knight.

A Sudden flash filles your vision which transitions into a sudden blackness and is followed by a feeing of weight on your chest, it stays like this for a while, your breaths Shallow and burdened due to the weight this uncomfortable feeling is disturbed before you can panic by the sounds of heavy Bells ringing slowly, their toll somehow pushing your weak flesh out of the soil which held you prisoner.

Light at first blinds you but slowly the grey of the Graves fill your vision as you begin to feel your strength return.

CEMETERY OF ASH, appeared in bold letters in front of you, you realise you are in heavy Armor your helmet laying on the ground, you pick it up off the ground and put it on also spotting a long sword and a large shield which you quickly pick up and hold with a strange feeling of purpose.

With caution you make your way forward picking up a couple of strange objects resembling Flasks on your way, while walking you spot a man in a small cloak holding a small sword, he spots you screaming out as he begins to sprint towards you, in a complete move of pure instinct you raise your shield bashing the skinny man, as he falls you thrust your blade into his chest.

With a satisfying cry he seems to fade and his body turns into a cloud of white sprites which flow into you, these sprites grant you strength making you feel as if your power had increased.

After some deep thought while trying to find some kind of civilisation, you come across a small bonfire as small spiralling blade embedded into its centre.

A strange feeling of relaxation filling you as you approach it, eventually your muscles completely relax as you fall into a sitting position by the flames, the warmth making you feel healthy and strong, you also flinch as the deep jade Flasks that was strapped to your waist began to get heavy, you remove them, one is now a sea Blue and the other a Gold, within lies a deep Syprip like substance which is the same as the Flasks corresponding colours.

You feel these will be very useful, strapping them tightly to your waste wanting to keep them safe.

"Very well, decision time it is" you say to yourself, thinking of your options, in the distance you see a tower, that might be a good way to go? Or you could stay and gain more of this power that the dead fill you with.

Stay? Or head towards the Tower?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)