More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HaremStarter HaremStarter

What is going and what does Greg do?

The Cast

Greg

Greg Hart: Age 13 plus 13 (26) - Graduate student and Shota. He has spent his life trying to overcome the Shota virus. He is rash and impetuous. Recently he drank a serum he thought would be his salvation, but it has done nothing but send him down the rabbit hole.

Carla

Carla Creed: Age 22 - An artist who is fascinated with life study. She is overly flirty and affectionate. Carla has an adventurous side that loves experimenting with new experiences. Her latest obsession is Greg Hart, who she had a chance encounter with on bus on his count up day.

Mother

Trista Hart: Age 46 - Lead Scientist and CEO of Hart Genetics. The mother of our hero Greg Hart. A no-nonsense take no prisoners woman. She had genetically modified her son to be able to overcome the lingering effects of the Shota virus but failed. She is now studying the effect of the mystery serum that he rashly ingested.

Ashley

Ashley: Age 26 - Greg's childhood friend. She is a scientist with Hart Genetics working in the field of human longevity. Ashley unlike most people now days was not genetically created and modified in the womb. Instead, she was created by having her mother's egg inseminated with semen that had been frozen and stored from before the plague. There is a stigma against her type, and she has confidence issues because of that.

Akane

Akane: Age 18 - Greg's neighbor. She has had a crush on him since she moved into the apartment next to him five years ago. Originally she claimed to be his loving imouto, but at the years past and she aged while he appeared not to, she was switched to his doting onee-san. She is wild and careless.

Lara

Lara Pomeroy: Age 33 - The Dean of Libraries at the Greg's university. Lara has a massive Shota fetish. She has desired Greg since the first time she laid eyes upon him. Due to her position with the university, she has had to bide her time until he finished his studies before she could ask him out. While she may appear outwardly conservative, she is one of Greg's most lascivious pursuers.

Rose

Rose: Age 19 - A pleasant tomboy who terribly misses who younger brother Michael. She meets Greg by chance and he uses his pheromones and her unhealthy longing for her brother to take advantage of the situation.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)