More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by StoneBurke1 StoneBurke1

What next?

The Casino

The driver lets you out right in front of the biggest casino in Vegas and in your mind the whole world. The doors had to be close to twenty feet high and almost as wide and they shown under the bright lights like the sun. "Welcome Mr. Evans, welcome to the one and only Grand Casino there is no other place like it in Vegas or the world." The concierge said as you move towards the desk to check in. "The bellhop will take your bags up to your suite and I will show you around."

The concierge was dressed in a gay double breasted suit white button down shirt with an old school tie and slicked black brown hair. As he walked along a long brightly lit hallway with mirrored walls as chandeliers hung on wires so thin it looked as though they hung floating on air. It was like magic to you. "So, where are the gamblers and the shows?" You ask.

The noise of the games grew louder as you neared the central area of the casino. "To your left is the one armed bandits, the wheels of fortune etc. are to your right but the one you are interested in is straight ahead." The concierge said pointing to a roped off area where there must have been thirty tables and most of them had people sitting around them playing card. "That is the Poker Room and you may join them at anytime."

"That's not good." You say as you stop and eye the number of people playing poker and to your eyes they sure looked like professional players. "I don't know how to play poker." That should put an end to that little game you think. I would be wiped out in five seconds. That is a thought you couldn't live with.

"Don't worry sir, you will soon get the hang of the game." That was all the concierge said as he held the rope to let you enter the game.

"Well done, well done we have a new player. What's your name?" A round faced man with an unkempt beard said as you reluctantly sit at the table. You nervously look around and you count six players. "My name is Tim, what's your name?"

"Uhm, ah, Chris Evans, yes Chris Evans." You say nervously and all you can think of is that your small bank roll is going to vanish like a puff of smoke. "I'm kind of new to this game." That got everyone to laugh and you are sure that they are laughing at you.

"We'll take good care of you Chris." Another player chimed in. "You will be surprised at what you can win here." And to your surprise he winked at you.

You are given a quick lesson about full houses, three of a kind etc. All you can think of is "I'm heading for the poor house and I can't escape. "I don't suppose I can leave the game can I? I mean I haven't had a chance to look around the place."

The dealer who works for the casino said, "Sorry sir, once at the table you have to play there are no exceptions." His face looked grim and his eyes tell you that you had better not cause any trouble.

The game begins and you feel so out of your depth that you want to crawl into the nearest hole and cover yourself over. You play like a drowning man just guessing at what you had. Of course you recognize a pair, two of a kind but things were happening so fast you fell faint. "Look at this," Tim said. "For a man who doesn't know how to play poker you managed to build a small nest egg for yourself."

It was true in front of you sat a pile of chips worth close to one thousand dollars. "I have no clue how I won that much." You say nervously after all you don't want to be labeled a cheat.

By the time the last hand is ready to be played you have a nest egg of close to five thousand dollars. Could they be dealing you winning hands? You know you aren't any kind of poker player. As you look around you notice for the first time that the waitresses are naked save for a g-string pantie and you wonder why you hadn't noticed them earlier.

"All right everyone," Tim said as the "special" dealer got ready to deal one card to each player; the cards would be dealt face down. "High card gets this lovely bitch to suck his cock while everyone else takes a break." Pulling the serving girl over he said, "What's your name bitch?"

"My name is Kim and I am here to serve." She said.

"You will suck the cock of the man who has the highest card is that clear?"

"Yes of course I understand sir," Kim answers smiling and nodding her head. "I am here for your pleasure."

"What's with the girl?" You ask Tim who seems to know everything. "Why is she so willing to suck cock?"

"She or someone she knows owes the casino a lot of money and she has to work it off."

"How does the casino get away with something like that? I mean it can't be legal can it?" You ask wondering how you were sent an invitation to a very strange casino that appeared to be above the law.

"The Grand Casino is the law. Times have changed and the owners of the Grand Casino have powers that you can only dream of. Now get ready to turn your card over."

Your nerves are on edge now, you know that the odds are against you and you aren't sure that you want to win after all you haven't really had time to take in everything that has happened.

The signal is given and all the players turn their cards over. You see Tim has a King and the others have Queens or Jacks and you look down at your card and you see an Ace! You won the girl for a blow job and while the other players congratulate you your head seems to spin off into another universe.

Kim smiles as she kneels between your legs and unzips your pants. "I love giving head." The girl tells you as she slides her tongue up your shaft flicking her tongue over the head of your cock while she fondles your scrotum. "Do you like "Deep Throat"? She asks as she takes your cock deep into her mouth and you groan loudly wondering how you haven't cum yet.

You watch her head bob up and down her saliva dripping down your cock and you feel the pressure building up inside of you and Kim seems to sense this and she works her mouth faster until you seemingly explode into her mouth.

Kim stands up, licks her lips and with a smile she turns and walks away leaving you with your limp cock hanging out. It takes only a moment to put your cock back into your pants but you feel drained and in need of some rest.

You exit the Poker Room and Tim pats you on your back. "Did good for a first timer." He said with a wink. Maybe he didn't believe that you knew nothing about the game of poker.

"Look Tim, the only thing I remember about poker is that someone once said, "Never draw to an inside straight." That is my sum knowledge of poker.

Tim laughs and once again pats you on your back saying, "You can't fool an old poker player like me, you seem to have the magic touch tonight Chris but we shall see what you do tomorrow."

More "Accidental" Wins?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)