More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr5469 Mr5469

You go outside, take a bus, a taxi, your bike, or you walk to the class.

The Bus

You are angry as fuck with Dakota, but you know that there is no reason to run, after all what are you going to do? enter into the classroom, screaming ¡Give me my dick back!

The bus is almost empty usually early in the morning is impossible to found a seat, but now a little late, you found a seat immediately, you relax a little bit wearing the sock is more comfortable, with the sleeve, you have to put a strap around waist to support it, that is really uncomfortable but the sock doesn't look as good, you have to stuff it in the right position so it looks like a dick and not like a huge scrotum, but is better than nothing.

As the bus stops in the next station two blonde girls get on the bus, both of them are pretty the normal cute girls, except for one of them to have the biggest tits you ever see outside a porno, almost instantly you get a boner as the bus moves and you see her huge boobs shaking, they are laughing at something you know is not you they don't know them but the years of bulling in high school, make you associate the sound with your predicament.

You cross your legs because the biggest problem of the sock is that it may look like a dick, but doesn't cover the real one, so your little boner is almost noticeable, under your pants.

You turn your sight, and see a Calvin Klein advertising, in there a woman and a male using Calvin Klein underwear, both of them are fit and beautiful your sight goes down and see the massive bugle under the briefs and a legend at the very bottom of the ad, in big white letters the word: HAPPINESS.

you hear again the laugh of the girls in the bottom of the bus, and decide to put your headphones.

You arrive to the college, you wait for Dakota outside the classroom or go around.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)