More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BluJBooty BluJBooty

Who do you approach?

The Bull Head

This man is a real giant 2 feet or more taller then you but he has this real primal aura around him at least he is standing with his arms crossed and has said almost nothing to anyone. He does look quite uncomfortable but he seems to be hear for a reason, maybe he heard of the shenanigans that goes on at these masquerades? He stands out as he has a large bull's head mask with large horns which normally would be a problem if he wasn't clearing even the tallest extravagant masks with often a full foot of space at least. He also is wearing a large amount of furs down to his waist leaving half of his massive, muscular thighs and below uncovered with the exception of a long strip of leather that drops below his knees covering both front and back between his legs. He certainly needs it if "that" is as large as the rest of his body.

You approach him with a second greeting which is met with essentially the same grunt you got the first time. "You are quite the big guy, I couldn't help but notice you and that you seem to be quite uncomfortable, is there anything I may do to make you feel more at ease?" He grunts again and nods for you to follow him, he leads you into a more quite corner with only a couple people blissfully ignorant of the rest of the world. "I don't like these social events much but I've been pent up and heard this is a good way to release." He then turns around and looks down at you though it seems to be challenging with a large bull snout in the way. "Surprising if you mean what I think you do, who could deny such a powerful man?" He chuckles "Most folk don't want to be ruined by having sex, or so they say, or they run screaming" He sounds quite lonely saying that. "Perhaps I can help?" You almost mutter.

Author's Note: This I feel could be a great opportunity for BDSM however I am not a part of that community (My kinks do not include Bondage, Sado/Maso, and though I am a little sub I'm not a for a master.)

Where do you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)