More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by USLMAN USLMAN

The 1st Branch Bracket

The Bracket

(This is the current list of matches planned for the first bracket. The brackets are divided into sets of three matches for each boy, the official end of the bracket coming when each one has faced off in three matches. The matches of a bracket consist of one official match, one unofficial(backstage/challenge bouts) and one extra match that may be either official or unofficial.)

(It should also be known that there are four official rings within the league: a caged octagon styled much like an MMA arena with a retractable cage, a basic wrestling ring, a private ring, and a beachfront ring. In unofficial matches, the participants are free to use either of the last two if currently not in use. )

(Submissions for other matches will be accepted, however the three matches for each boy listed below will be the “canon” fights. The rules listed prior are the only ones that need to be followed, I will however read the submissions before posting to determine if they fit things.)

Brackets:

  1. Ryu
  • Selene
  • Lin Tia
  • Linea
  1. Ataru
  • Sherri
  • Filrina
  • Astride
  1. Okami
  • Selunelia
  • Auphemia’s maids (Camil, Loretta, Sejna, Lusy, Alcia)
  • Sharifa and Nathifa
  1. Nico
  • Nao
  • Sefina
  • Fytte
  1. Koji
  • Mia
  • Selene
  • Shisen
  1. Andy
  • Auphemia
  • Eiruferu
  • Lin Tia

(If you are unfamiliar with the women of Boko877, I highly recommend checking out his two rosters for the UFG and GBH. They are more than worth the few minutes to study and even better to watch. If you’re unfamiliar to the boys of the roster, I would also recommend checking out wrestleryu on AFW. Their bios will be in the story, however looking at wrestler's profile will give you better idea on their appearances. Links for both will be down bellow to make things easier. It is also recommended that you see Boko’s videos and videos based on his games as well, giving a better view of things.)

(It should also be known that my updates may come over long periods of time, as CHYOA is a site blocked on my campus’ wifi. I will still be accepting submissions, I’ll just have to look at them and allow them in through my phone instead of my computer.)

UFG roster: http://boko.main.jp/chara/00en.html

GBH roster: http://boko.main.jp/chara/100en.html

Wrestleryu’s profile: http://www.afwrpg.com/st/wrestleryu

Which Boy Will Step Up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)