More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wikia Wikia

What happens at the summoning?

The Box of Many-Hells

When Caitlin discovered that Hell was not only real, but also a tangible thing with many facets and entrances, Caitlin felt like she could wet her panties on the spot with pee from morbid terror and girl-cum with morbid, sensual curiosity. She read through almost every one of her coven's books, learning about this strange dimension of doom and darkness.

While most of her coven simple knew of Hell as a place of dark power, Caitlin was shocked to discover that there not just a Hell. Hells of every shape and size and occasion existed in a wide spectrum. Hel, Tartarus, Limbo, Naraka, the House of Windowless Rooms, Dark Manala, Inferno, a Hell for Fallen Angels, a Hell for Chaos Demons, a Hell without shrimp, a Hell with nothing but shrimp, a Hell for senile old men, a Hell for Fascism, a Hell for Communism, a Hell for people that applaud in movie theaters, it was a menagerie of damned souls just waiting to be sampled. She read stories of people entering Hell to saved their loved ones and failing tragically and now she knew why; they simply did not know which Hell they needed to venture to. All it really took was deciding which Hell was right for her and her skills in Sex Magic.

But this led to question (or rather two): which Hell to choose, and how to get there while not getting lost in the darkness beyond. Rituals for summoning demons and fallen angels and the garden-variety dark fairy were almost always recommended in doing so, and even then the various books that provide instructions in doing so always had a warning label written in bright red warning her that it would blacken her soul or something like that.

It took her hours and hours of researching until she finally found her answer: the Box of Many Hells. The Box of Many Hells was a puzzle-box designed by a Mad Chinese sorcerer to act as a skeleton key for the many Hell dimensions that existed in the Chinese afterlife. Soon, other warlocks and dark mages across history found the box and experimented with its shape and power until it was altered to go to any and all Hells.

It was not that hard to find either. It turned out that the infernal puzzle box was already in the coven's possession. Turns out the now-deceased High Priest was using it as a paperweight.

A paperweight.

The puzzle box that gave Abdul Alhazred the Mad Arab the original copy of the Necronomicon, the puzzle box that kept George Bush in office, the puzzle box that damned the souls of every man, woman and child in Atlantis to a cold, eternal abyss... and her coven master - in his infinite wisdom - decided to use it as a paperweight. Perhaps he did not know what kind of power he had, perhaps he feared its potential, or maybe he was just an idiot.

How does she prepare?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)